Death In The Library

Kokichis pov

It's been a week since we were trapped in this strange school. Recently that damn bear threatened to kill us all if a killing didn't happen. So either two people die or everyone does. Neither of those is a good option.

Im trying my best to keep everyone's hopes up like big brother would want me to but it getting harder and harder as our doomsday clock ticks closer and closer to the end.

"a body has been discovered!"

And it looks like someone couldn't handle it! We ran to the library to find rantaro laying dead. Why rantaro! He was so nice and we didn't get to find out what ultimate he was!

"alright everyone let's find out who killed our friend!" keade said firmly. She's acting strange. It's like she's not even shocked that one of classmates died! She couldn't be the killer could she?

Time skip

Keade was the killer. I had a feeling but it was still a shock. Keade was so nice and she even did this in hopes of ending the killing game. It doesn't feel right to kill her.

"this isn't right" I whispered "none of this is right!"

But it didn't matter how unfair it was. Keade was still brutally executed leaving shuichi broken and alone.

I couldn't sleep so I took a stool around the school. I found tenko in the dinning hall looking sad. I expected her to yell at me but she just sighed.

"I feel so weak. I couldn't even save that poor girl from a brutal death" she blames herself. I have to make her feel better.

"don't blame yourself. There was nothing we could do against those monsters and keade would have just felt worse if she had to witness us get hurt"

"I suppose your right" she smiled at me "thanks. I guess your not such a degenerate after all" she pat me on the back and walked away.

I went to bed feeling a little better.