So Soon!

Kiyos pov

The four of us were hanging out as usual when we heard a painful scream. We ran towards the sound of the scream but the door was locked.

"I think someone's getting murdered in there!" oda said turning pale.

Me and legoshi kicked the door as hard as we could and managed to get it open... But we were too late.

Laying in the centre of the room covered in her own blood was yuka Kirumi.

"a body has been discovered!"

Everyone else ran in with the same shocked expression as I had.

"but why?" aoi whimpered "there wasn't even a Motive this time"

"sick basturd" Merada muttered

I was frozen in place unable to respond. I could have saved her but I was too late.

I checked the body "she was stabbed twenty-eight times in the chest. Poor girl"

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
STAB WOUNDS

"seems she was killed in this room but how could that be?" aoi asked.

"what do you mean?" oda asked.

"Well the room was locked so I'm wondering how the killer escaped the room. There isn't any other way out after all"

That is strange. I'll have to look into that.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
LOCKED ROOM MYSTERY

I looked around the room until I found a locker open with a clear handprint on the door. Someone was definitely in here!

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
HANDPRINT

I also found a cloth covered in blood. That must be why everyone so clean when someone in this room clearly stabbed this poor girl to death.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
BLOODY CLOTH

I picked up the cloth and the knife fell out. Hmm that knife looks familiar somehow.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
FAMILIAR KNIFE

I heard the announcement for the class trail and ran over feeling kinda confident for once.