Tempted~Chapter 27.

Destiny's P.O.V.

I stared at Ryder wide, eyed tears streaming down my face. I wasn't expecting this at all!

How did he manage to do all this without me knowing... All the ideas and my favorite songs..it was all just amazing!

I nodded my head enthusiastically, "Yes!"

Ryder gently took hold of my left hand, sliding in the beautiful diamond ring on my finger. He stood up right in front of me with one of the biggest smile I've ever seen on his face and took me in his arms spinning us around.

"You have no idea how happy you just made me. I couldn't be any happier! Your my everything, my entire world, I don't know what I would do without you! Your officially mine and everyone will now know!"

I laughed and hugged him tight I couldn't believe this! Ryder, the tough alpha had done the most sweetest thing ever! I don't know where I'd be without this man in my life.

"OH MY GEEZUS THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE MOST ADORABLE AND SWEETEST PROPOSAL EVER! I AM TELLING YOU GIRL IF YOU WOULD HAVE SAID NO I WOULD HAVE JUMPED TO THE CHANCE OF MARRYING HIM!"

I squealed and hugged Ryder tighter. Shane has got to stop doing that!!

"Shane! What are you doing here?! I thought I left you back at the house with Jane!"

Ryder set me back down on my feet but kept a firm grip on my waist.

"Did you really think I would just let you go all alone! You live in the woods for crying out loud I couldn't let my best friend get eaten by wolves!"

Ryder chuckled at the last part which caused a smile to appear on my face. If only you knew Shane, if only you knew...

"Besides your my baby maker remember!"

Ryder turned to me with a raised eyebrow. I groaned 'I'll tell you later' I whispered.

"Girl lets see that ring it needs to be approved by your TBFF, if it aint perfect then were returning it and getting one that's fabulous!"

I groaned shaking my head, Shane was completely shameless. He speaks his mind 110% of the time but believe it or not that's one of the things I honestly liked about him. I now know he is someone that will always tell me the truth no matter how much it may hurt me, I can honestly say I trust him completely even though we've only known each other for a short amount of time.

Shane took hold of my hand turning it sideways and upside down expecting the ring. He brought my hand close to his face then further away. I stared at him trying to hold in my laughter, Shane was truly incredible.

"Hmm.....okay I approve!"

"No way." We all turned our attention towards Josh who looked like a deer caught in the headlights. He was staring in our direction one moment then the next he disappeared through the woods leaving everyone speechless and dumbfounded.

"Who was that piece of hunk?" Shane questioned still staring at the spot Josh had disappeared moments ago.

"He's a friend."

Why did Josh just leave all of a sudden? Maybe I can ask him later...

"Here why don't I introduce the rest of the gang. This here is Ben, Doughy, Danny, Jason, and my dad and Ryder's dad. Oh and the one that just left was Josh." I pointed to each one individually noticing the way Shane's expression would change with every person he laid his eyes on.

"Woah..."

Okay that might be the only time Shane has ever and I mean ever been speechless! Today is just full of surprises.