Tempted~Chapter 38.

Josh's P.O.V.

I lurked behind the shadows keeping a close eye on the person in front of me. I tried to stay away I really did I just couldn't! For some dam reason I couldn't seem to stay away! I ran and ran having no specific destination yet I somehow found myself back in the same place.

Watching from afar.

I couldn't keep my eyes away and my wolf wanted to be near. I don't know how this happened but...I'm starting to accept it.

I slowly moved my way out of the forest and towards the figure hunched over sitting down in the bench. We were at a public park but no one was around making it the perfect moment.

"Hey, what's up?" What's up? That was the best that I could come up with what's up!? Great now I'm going to sound like an idiot who isn't interested.

"Um let me see the sky, the clouds, some good ol Oxygen. "

I smirked chuckling, well I guess I walked into that one.

"Sarcastic aren't we?" I questioned.

"You've been watching me for the past twenty minutes and all you could come up with is 'What's up? You have gots to do better than that if you want some of this." I laughed shaking my head unbelievable.

"Wait you knew I was watching you?"

"Duh doesn't take a genius to spot a fab looking guy behind some trees." Fab?

"Wait hold the phone aren'y you the guy that was at Dezzies proposal? You know the one with serious PMSing issues?"

I stared wide eyed mouth wide open in shock, I do not have PMS issues!

"I don't know what your talking about I have no issues what so ever!" I frowned crossing my hands over my chest.

"Right and Cinderella didn't have two evil step sisters."

I frowned in confusion, "What?"

"Nothing, anyway...Stop trying to change the subject it is you! So why did you leave?"

I frowned, I really thought I could do this but...

"You know what maybe it was a mistake coming here, I shouldn't have come...I'm sorry for wasting your time." I stood up and began to walk away feeling so disappointed in myself.

"So that's it your just going to walk away again? What a surprise."

My shoulders stiffened as I stopped mid step trying to control myself. It was bad enough my wolf was pissed at me but now my mate was disappointed as well, what else can I do wrong.

"You know it's not surprising, people like you do it all the time they think they can be out in the open about it but in the end it never happens and guess who's the one who tends to get hurt...me, one of the many reasons I'm not exclusive I have many boy toys here and there but nothing serious."

A growl vibrated from my chest trying to suppress my anger.

"Did you just growl at me? Oh hell to the no!"

I couldn't help but smirk, my mate was a feisty one.

'Look hurting you is the last thing I'd ever do which is exactly why this, us can't happen, I don't want you to get hurt with my problems...I'm different."

"You don't think I'm different? Now you listen and listen real good your going to be with me because for some darn reason I want to be with you and I've never wanted something so much before...Other than having one of my TBFF's babies of course!"

I stared having absolutely no clue what to say.

"You don't know what your getting yourself into..." I whispered.

"Then show me!" He demanded.

My wolf was starting to grow impatient wanting our mate to find out who we truly were.

I contemplated over the pros and the cons this could end up really bad but it wouldn't be my choice.

"Okay fine just let me show you something about me, who I am...and if you still want to be with me after...then I'm all yours."

"Follow me." I walked into the forest leaving the park behind, I know there was no one around but I couldn't be seen it was to risky to shift in an open space like that. But the forest was perfect covered by trees where no one was able to see.

I continued to walk deeper into the forest searching for the perfect spot. "Where are we going?" I continued to walk ignoring the question completely, we would arrive soon.

We stumbled upon a clearing it was small with boulders of rocks spread out along with purple and white flowers. I walked right into the middle and stopped turning around. "I'm going to show you what I am...If you freak out and get scared I won't stop you I'll let you go I promise."

I stripped down all the way to my boxers, I closed my eyes and heard the snapping of bones as they rearranged. "Oh my."

I opened my eyes to see my mate wide eyed, this was the moment I feared the most, I didn't want my mate to leave but there was nothing I could do about it.

"Wait so your telling me your like Jacob from Twilight with the abs included?...That is amazingly perf!"

My wolf and I were beyond confused, I shifted back into human form putting my clothes back on.

This time it was my turn to stare wide eyed, okay this was not what I expected.

"Uh...What? H-how I-I...What? You mean your okay with it?"

"Of course I am! This is totes fab I can't believe my boyfriend is a freaking wolf! A hot wolf at that!"

I smiled the biggest smile I've ever had before, I couldn't believe this was happening!

I took him into my arms holding him tight and spinning him around, "I never asked but what's your name?" I asked sheepishly.

"Aww you look adorbs when you blush! Oh and my name's Shane." He began to pinch my cheeks making them even hotter.

"I do not blush! The name fits mines Josh." I swatted his hand away.

"So how do you feel being my boyfriend?" Shane asked smiling and showing me his pearly whites.

"Well actually were mates." I stated.

"what do you mean?" He looked so adorable when he was confused.

I plopped down right on the flowers holding Shane in my arms and began to explain to him everything about mates, about werewolves, and about me. We continued to talk even after the sun was down and the starts began to shine in the night sky.