Tempted~Chapter 41.

Destiny's P.O.V.

I shifted slightly and listened to my surroundings, I felt like that was all I could do. Even moving my fingers felt like my energy was wasting fast. I didn't have the power to open my eyes let alone move. So the only thing I could do was listen and yet even that was beginning to tire me.

"Do you think they'll be okay?" I picked up Scott's voice right away, how could I not? I missed my brother so much. It felt like I hadn't seen him in ages.

The last thing I remember is the war...then passing out...and...my parents!

My parents!

I saw them! I can't believe I got the chance to see let alone to even speak to my own parents! There nothing like I would have imagined. Seeing them reminded me of teenage couples. Even in the after world they still loved each other it was clear as day the love they each had for each other just by the way they looked at one other. There eyes glowed and even there bickering showed how much they cared.

I wished they would have been there for me while I was growing up! It would have been nice knowing what I was at a younger age, not feeling clueless, having both of there love, just having them there...

Tears began to prickle at the corner of my eyes.

Why couldn't they have been there for me?!

Why did they have to go??

"What's going on?!"

Why them??!

"Why is her heart rate beating so fast?"

Did whoever kill them think for a second how it affected others?

Do they not live with the regret that they killed two inoccent mates? Is power really worth peoples lives?

How could they!!?

"CALL THE PACK DOCTOR."

I could have lived a normal life if it wasn't for them, a life with a real family. I love the family I have now I really do but its different knowing there not your real parents and more so now when I got the chance to meet my real parents. My flesh and blood.

I promise that as long as I lived I will not rest until I have my parents killers dead. They deserve it for everything that they did, all the people they killed.

"Shh baby calm down I'm here now." Ryder's soothing voice broke my thoughts.

Ryder! He's okay were okay!

I struggled to open my eyes but finally managed. when I did so Ryder was leaning over me staring with concern etched on his face.

I hugged him tight letting tears stream down my face. I cried until I couldn't cry no more all while Ryder held me tightly in his arms. He didn't question me he understood and held me even tighter.

He is the best thing that's ever happened to me! I couldn't have asked for anyone better!

"What's going on?" Josh questioned clearly distressed.

Josh is here!

I pulled away to look at Josh, Ryder began to wipe the tears from my face.

I froze with all the people in the room, everyone was here... My family my mom and dad, my brothers with... Jane?, Ryder's family, Ben and Doughy, Josh with...Shane?
What's going on here?

"Are you okay sweety?" I turned to dad seeing the pain on his face was like a blow to the gut.

I nodded not knowing what to say.

"I-I saw them." My voice came out raspier than I thought. My hands went to my throat

How long had I been out for?

"Someone get her some water!" Ben ordered.

"Who sweety? Who did you see?"

I looked at dad straight in the eyes, "My parents."

"I know what I am now and I know what I have to do."