Tempted~Chapter 23.

Picture of Destiny to the side or

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Destiny's P.O.V.

I woke up feeling tired, I rubbed the sleep from eyes and looked at the clock on the night stand. I sighed lazily getting up, I had school today.

I walked into the restroom and looked at my reflection in the mirror. My hair was slightly up and messy, my skin looked pale, and I looked half awake. Yet, I had no scratches, marks, or bruises anywhere on my skin.

I understand all werewolfs heal rather quickly but they always still have some sort of trace that indicated they were injured. If either it be a bruise, a cut, even a broken bone in the process of healing.

But I had none of those! You couldn't even tell I had fought the night before. Days like these made me wish so much for my real parents. To have met them and have them by side to guide me through these confusing times!

I jumped frightened when a pair of strong arms encircled my waist. I looked behind me in the mirror and smiled when I saw Ryder's disheveled hair and half awake face smiling back at me. Even in the early morning he somehow managed to look as attractive as ever.

"What are you thinking about?" He nuzzled his face against my neck sending a shiver down my back.

I closed my eyes enjoying the feel of it. "My parents, I've been thinking a lot about them recently."

Ryder gently turned me around in his arms. He gently caressed my cheek and looked straight into my eyes. I looked into his swarming blue eyes, there was no doubt in my mind now that this man standing in front of me would ever hurt me. I could see the love and affection every time I look into his eyes, how much they sparkle and seem to glow.

How could I have been such an idiot to believe a slut like her! I should have never doubted rye rye, but I promise that I'll never doubt him again. If anything happens again, I'll be straight forward and confront him about it, while keeping an open mind about the situation!

"Your real parents may not be here but you have us. A family that's taken care of you your entire life and care about you, a pack that will do anything and everything to keep you safe, my parents who I think love you more than me and I'm there son!"

I laughed at his dramaticness, I had gotten closer to his parents but I'm sure they loved him more than me! I remember his dad telling me how much they had wanted a baby girl and they weren't able to have that so they took a liking to me, they are the sweetest and kindest people I've ever met!

"But most importantly you have me. I know I may be cluessless with everything that goes on but I will try my hardest to get answers for you. You are my everything there's not a moment that passes when I don't think about you, you are my entire world. Without you I don't know where I would be so I promise you we will get through this together."

I looked at rye rye in awe with the biggest smile on my face. He is the most amazing guy I've ever met! So kind, caring, sweet, gentle, handsome, and perfect. I'm so happy to be able to call him mine!

I got on my tipy toes and kissed him. Sending sparks all over my body. I started trailing soft kisses down his neck, I sucked lightly on his sensitive spot causing a moan to escape from Ryder.

I pulled away and made my way up to his lips and bit his lip teasingly, rye rye sucked in a deep breath closing his eyes tight. I loved knowing every little thing I did turned him on, it was one of the best feelings ever.