Tempted~ Chapter 10.

Destiny P.O.V.

It's been two weeks since the whole Danny episode occured, and since my parents told me I wasn't their real daughter, ever since then Ryder has taken it upon himself to make sure I was happy every second of the day.

He's been even more loving and caring than usual, but who was I to complain!

I also decided to keep my current name instead of my real one, it would feel to complicated in trying to remember a name I wasn't used to people calling me.

My brother Scott had also heard the news that I wasn't his real blood he was of course shocked in the beginning but shrugged it off saying something along the lines of "You'll always be my lil sister no matter what, and if Ryder ever hurts you I'll be there to deal with him, and of course that he still had the right to pick on me whenever he liked."

Only my brother would...

After finally sitting down with my parents and having some alone time they explained to me what I could possibly be, since my father was an alpha and my mother a magical being. They explained that if they were right I could be a mix between a wolf and a healer which I didn't yet understand.

How could I be a healer if all I've done so far is cause pain?

I mean look at what happened with Danny, he was fine until I came along. I made him relive the the pain he went through, the beating and the loss of having his little sister taken away from him. I wasn't able to help him just make it worse!

I just don't understand what I am! I didn't get the chance to dwell more on the matter with my parents because there was an emergency pack meeting wich both my parents, Scott, and Ryder had to attend.

"I'll be back as soon as I can okay?" Ryder whispered near my ear while his hands were around my waist holding me protectively.

I nodded not wanting him to let me go just yet. "Okay." I finally responded, "Do you want a goodbye kiss?" I shyly asked while looking up at him.

"More than anything."

He pulled me in bringing our faces closer together I pressed my lips against his, the kiss was short and sweet but it always left me wanting more.

"I'll see you in a few." I nodded, he gave me a quick peck and a kiss on the forehead before turning around and leaving.

So that left me here alone in my room confused in my own thoughts.

Everyone had left barely even ten minutes ago and I was here torturing myself with answers I couldnt come up with on my own! I sighed and stood up on my bed so I was sitting on the edge, I might as well go make myself something to eat at least that will take my mind off of things for a while.

I made my way out of my room and down the stairs and into the stainless steal kitchen with up to date appliances, the kitchens theme was red and black checker style it was really pretty and my favorite room in the house.

I started taking out the ingredients to make a sandwich. I wasn't really that hungry, just a tad bit so a sandwich would definitely do.

I was almost done making my sandwich when a loud crash sounded throughout the empty house, I jumped startled dropping my sandwich on the floor and the plate along with it. I quickly ran up the stairs and into my little brothers room Tyler, we were the only ones in the house seeing as neither of us had shifted yet.

I found him crouched down on the floor his big eyes looking around alarmed. "Desty what's going on?"

I bent down so that I was on my knees, I rested my hands on his tiny shoulders and looked at him straight in the eyes. "I'm not really sure, but I'm going to need you to find a place to hide okay? Stay hidden until I come back for you."