Tempted ~Chapter 19.

Pic of Doughy ➡➡

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Destiny's P.O.V.

I smile as I took a spoonful of honey bunches of oats and put it in my mouth, I moaned in delight savoring the flavor. I couldn't believe my eyes when I woke up from my nap to find my Rye rye laughing with josh and Ben.

He was literally laughing, not a fake laugh but a real laugh! I hope this means they'll be friends soon!

I had excused myself right after much to rye ryes disappointment. I didn't want to interrupt their bonding time and plus I was starving! This cereal was literally the bomb, it was so amazing my favorite by far!

"What the hell are you doing here!!"

I turned startled and came face to face with the whore. Alana. Who the hell did she think she was screaming at me! I was Ryder's mate not her. I was the one Ryder wanted not her. I was the one who Ryder couldn't live without not her! So what the hell is her problem!

I took a deep breath in and out trying to calm myself down, I was not going to let some skank get me upset while I was eating my favorite cereal.

"Eating." I answered with food in my mouth.

"Gross say it don't spray it!" She screetched while pretending to wipe herself.

"I'll do that once you stop humping everything in sight." I mumbled.

"WHAT!"

Oops.

"You know what I don't even care. What I meant was didn't you get kidnapped. So why are you here and not lost?" Alana looked so pissed that I wasn't somewhere dying taking my last breath.

That A-hole.

"If you didn't know I was saved by my mate Ryder." I watched Alana begin to shake in anger, she dug inside her purse and pulled out her cell phone she dialed a number and walked away.

Well that was strange.

I frowned shaking my head, she was seriously crazy. I continued to eat my cereal, moaning in delight. After days of eating terrible food this tasted so much better.

"You don't know how turned on I am right now." I jumped in my seat startled for the second time today, people just loved creeping up on me didn't they.

I turned around to find Rye rye standing an inch from my face. His minty breath fanning my face from the closeness, his eyes were light, glowing with desire. I watched the way his jaw clenched and unclenched. How he licked his lips when he was nervous. He looked perfect.

I held back the urge to grab his face and kiss him, to be able to feel his lips on my own and the tingles that spread out through my entire body from his mere touch.

I wanted him more than anything.

"I-i...what are you talking about?" I couldn't think straight having him so close.

"The noises you were making while eating your cereal...they were driving me insane." Rye rye muttered grabbing my waist and bringing me closer to his body.

The tingles abruptly spread through my entire body causing butterflies to erupt inside my stomach. I missed being with rye rye, having him so close, being in his arms.

We were so close together if I moved my head an inch upward our lips would connect. "I...oh." I couldn't even come up with something to say!

Rye ryes laughter filled the room, well I just made a fool of myself! "Don't worry love you have the same effect on me maybe even worse, I feel like some days I just want to hold on to you and lock you in a room, just the two of us." I closed my eyes enjoying the feel of his hand caressing my cheek.

I couldn't take this anymore. I took hold of his face and smashed my lips against his. The moment our lips touched sparks flew everywhere. I couldn't imagine anything better than this, it was pure bliss.

The kiss was soft and tender, his lips moulded perfectly with mine. I ran my hands through his hair tugging on it lightly, causing rye rye to moan. He lifted me up effortlessly, I wrapped my legs around his waist. We made our way out of the kitchen heading upstairs.

*********************

Scott's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe everything that's happened from the moment we arrived here. I was a werewolf, a freaken werewolf!

How could mom have kept this from us! She was our mother for crying out loud! And desty I find out she's not my sister. After all these years of living with her and getting everything her way, I found out she's not my blood.

Is there anything else mom has kept from us! I don't care what anyone says she will always be my sister, so Ryder better take good care of her or I'll take care of him alpha or no alpha.

After having a crappy week we found out desty got kidnapped, everyone was going crazy trying to find her. Our parents, our family members, the pack members, and not to mention Ryder. He was the  worst one out of all of us, he looked like he was about to crack any second now.

I felt so relieved when they found her and she was okay. I felt like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders, I was finally able to breath without constantly having to wory about her.

I sighed kicking a pebble, school was starting soon. I thought we had came here to visit appearantly that wasn't true. Mom knew the shifting was about to happen, so we came here thinking it was just a visit when in reality mom had ordered the rest of our stuff to arrive within the week.

Which meant we were going to be living here from now on, leaving everything else behind. My friends, school, everything. I was going to be starting my senior year here while Desty started sophomore year.

I was going to have to make new friends and get used to this place. I signed and continued walking, my thoughts all over the place.

I continued walking till the sun went down, having no clue where I was going just enyoying the moment. I was about to head back to the pack house when I smelled the most amazing scent ever. It was strawberries and vanilla.

The scent was driving me crazy! I followed the smell which led me to a small house deep in the woods. I peeked through the window but I couldn't see anyone. I felt so disappointed for some reason. Maybe I was letting this whole werewolf thing get to me.

I turned around heading back home, leaving the smell of strawberries and vanilla behind.