Tempted~Chapter 43.

Destiny's P.O.V.

I took in a deep breath shaking off the nerves. Why was I nervous? There was no reason for me to be nervous,

right?

"Are you ready sweetheart?"

I looked at my reflection one last time in the mirror, smoothing out my dress I took in a deep breath and closed my eyes exhaling.

I can't believe this was happening. It felt like just yesterday Ryder had proposed and now here I was, on my wedding day!

I turned around facing my dad, even though he wasnt my real dad I couldn't have asked for anyone better to walk me down the aisle.

A smile made its way onto my face, I had everything I could possibly want and need. Loving family, amazing friends, an incredible understanding and sweet mate who will soon be my husband. I couldn't be any happier!

I turned one last time to look at my reflection, I had chosen a beautiful princess ball gown dress. Ever since I was a little girl I've always wanted to feel like a princess on my wedding day and now it was happening!

I absolutely loved the top where the bodice was it was covered in silver sequins and was tight complementing my figure. While the bottom just spread out making me fall in love with it.

My hair had been elegantly pinned up in a bun with a few strands of hair curled at the bottom and pushed to one side. While a white veil was pinned on the back finishing off the look.

I turned around once again making my way towards my dad, this was it. There was no going back not that I even planned on it, why would I? Ryder was the most amazing guy I'd ever met and how I got so lucky to call him mine I had no clue!

I took hold of my dads arm as we walked out of the room and inside the church. We had chosen a church that was some what deep in the forest. The after party was going to be held a couple feet away from the church, I had seen it earlier and it looked breathtaking.

Many tables had been set out in a clearing with candles inside mason jars making the outdoors seem bright and beautiful. Flowers had been placed in every table along with fairy lights hanging from every tree. A dance floor had been placed in the center along with a cake the size of a toddler which was placed on the side. There was also a cliff nearby overlooking a beautiful lake and sunset. I just couldn't wait for it to start!

We stopped walking and stood in front of two big wood elegantly carved doors. I couldn't believe that on the other side stood, my family, friends, and the man I was going to be spending the rest of my life with.

Everything felt so surreal!

"Are you ready to go in Desty?"

I took in a deep breath and smiled, I was nervous not because I was going to be spending the rest of my life with one person, or because I didn't think I was going to be unhappy. I was nervous because I didn't like the spotlight. With everyone looking at me as soon as I stepped out, just thinking about it made my stomach queasy!

I exhaled and nodded. "I'm ready dad."

A soft melody began to play on the inside seconds later the double doors began to open. I held on to dad tighter. The church was filled with people on both sides. Every pair of eyes turned in our direction as soon as the doors opened.
I took a deep breath in and out trying to stay calm. My palms began to get clamy as I took in every pair of eyes. If it wasn't for my dad I'm sure I wouldn't be able to walk let alone be standing.

We continued to walk along with the rhythm of the melody. With every step we took I felt even more light headed than before!

"Sweety don't look at the people that's making it worse!" Dad gently whispered beside me.