Nightmare

Ryder's P.O.V

I kneeled down next to her fragile small body laying on the floor, why would she do that? it should of been me instead of her. I watched as her beautiful white dress turned into a red bloodbath, I picked her head up gently and gave her a small kiss on her forehead. "Why why would you do that?" I questioned.

"Because I love you" She replied almost in a whisper.

I felt her body go lifeless underneath my arms I couldn't help the tears that poured out of my eyes, I pulled her body towards mine and hugged her never wanting to let he go. She was gone and it was my fault I didn't protect her like I was suppose to, it was my fault it was all my fault!

"Noooooooo." I screamed

I opened my eyes and looked around the room frantically, I was in my room in my bed by myself, it was just a dream I ran my hands through my sweaty hair that was the third time this week I had a dream so horrifying. And everytime I would wake up panting and out of breathe, I just wish I knew what the dreams meant.

***********************************************************************************

The song Here comes goodbye by Rascal Flatts inspired me to write this story, check out the song if you have never heard it before it's a really sad and amazing song!!

Happy reading!