Tempted~Chapter 29.

Destiny's P.O.V.

I took hold of Danny's picture that he had taken out from his wallet, almost immediately my vision began to blur and I was stuck in some sort of trance like the first time when I shook Danny's hand.

I was in a white plain room there wasn't much to it a single bed was in the corner, a dresser to the side, and a mirror hung on the wall.

I could see a girl sitting down on the bed doing her home work. Her back was to me but you could tell she was a teenager with blonde hair.

The door to her room swung open with such force that it left a dent in the wall. A middle age man appeared, he had a five o'clock shadow and his clothes were crumpled with stains on his white shirt. A beer bottle hung loosely from his left hand.

"You whore where is my dinner!" The mans words slurred but the anger behind it could make anyone frightened.

He didn't waste a second before going towards the girl and yanking her up by her hair. He punched her with his free hand dropping her to the floor. She lay whimpering on the carpet floor, he kicked her stomach knocking the wind out of her.

I watched feeling everything she was feeling, every punch, kick, slap not being able to do a single thing about it, he was beating her and no one was there too help!

His blows were hard he wasn't holding anything back! That coward! That sick sick coward!

"No one wanted you! No one ever will your pathetic, weak, and ugly! No wonder your parents gave you up your worthless! Your lucky I decided to take you in if it wasn't for me you would have been dead on the streets a long time ago!"

He dragged her by her hair, my scalp was burning with pain. He reached the edge of the stairs and looked down at her with a sadistic smirk on his face.

"Sweet dreams you filthy whore."

I watched as he pushed her roughly over the edge of the staircase, her body rolling down the stairs painfully. While the sick bastard watched with humor in eyes on top.

"NO DONT!"

I woke up panting sweat trailing down my face. I looked around the room frantically for any sign of that poor girl. Yet, there was none, she was gone. The dream or vision or whatever it was, was gone.

"Baby whats wrong are you alright?" I looked up at Ryder, pain was evident in his eyes.

"Y-yeah I think so." I tried getting up into a sitting position but pain immediately radiated from my abdomen, my face, my head, and my entire body.

I lifted up my shirt and gasped when I saw a huge purple bruise start to form.

No way how could this be possible!

I felt everything that poor girl felt but the last time I woke up I was fine, now I have bruises and marks on me!

A low growl diverted my attention, I looked up and my eyes connected with a pair of pitch black eyes. Ryder was beyond furious he was shaking with anger.

"Who touched you!" His voice was rough and cold compared to his usual playful tone.

"No one touched me it w-."

"NO ONE TOUCHED YOU! YOU HAVE BRUISES AND CUTS ON YOUR STOMACH AND FACE YOU WANT ME TO BELIEVE NO ONE TOUCHED YOU!" I flinched at his tone, his eyes immediately softened.

"I'm sorry baby just thinking about someone touching you makes me furious! No one is to lay a hand on you ever! Just please tell me who did this!"

"That's the thing no one did this to me specifically." I sighed slumping my shoulders. I looked behind Ryder and found everyone still here staring at me with the same angry expression. My eyes connected with Danny's light blue eyes, guilt and pain was evident on his face.

" I don't know how to explain it but...I touched a picture of Danny's sister and I think it took me to where she is now..."

Danny's face lit up.

"I-it was terrible! She lives with this bastard who beats her I felt everything, every hit, punch, kick! He even threw her down the stairs! That's when I came back that's the last thing I saw...I think she passed out maybe that's the reason I came back."

So many emotions ran through Danny's face the one clear enough to read was anger!

"WHAT! SO YOUR TELLING ME SOMEONE HAS BEEN ABUSING MY SISTER FOR THESE PAST YEARS! AND NO ONE HAS STOPPED HIM! I'LL KILL THAT A**HOLE."

I nodded feeling sympathy for him. I couldn't imagine what he was going through right now, I'm just glad he didn't see what I saw I don't think he would have been able to handle that. I could barely handle it and I didn't even know her or what she looked like.

"Calm down Dan I don't appreciate you yelling at my mate." Ryder stood in front of me protectively.

"S-sorry just the thought of anyone h-hitting my sister gets me so so angry!" He growled out.

Danny's hands were clenched into fists his eyes had turned a pitch black and his body was beginning to tremble.

"I'm sorry she was in a bedroom I couldn't tell exactly where she was, I didnt get a glimpse of the outside just the inside."

I should have been more focused, should have observed my surroundings better. Maybe then I would have a clue as to where she could be.

Danny sighed looking defeated, "I don't think I'll ever find her.."

For her sake I hope he does and real soon before that sick man goes too far and kills her.