Tempted~ Chapter 6.

Destiny P.O.V

"I would really like it if you were mine, I know it's too soon and we just met but I've never wanted anything more in my entire life, so Destiny will you be mine?"

I starred at Ryder dumbstruck as the words registered in my mind, of course I wanted to be with him more than anything in the world!

But I couldn't.

This couldnt be happening.

There were too many problems that kept us apart. First one being Alana. something told me that skank wouldn't be giving up so easily and I don't know if I would be able to handle her constantly all over Ryder. Just thinking about her hands being all over my Ryder made my blood boil!

Did I really just think my Ryder, what is that boy doing to me!

Second problem and it being the most difficult would be our parents, how can we just come out and say "Hey dad, mom you know Ryder here my cousin your nephew is also kinda my mate! Great well now that that's over with why don't we all hug and go ride some unicorns!" Yeah don't think so, the unicorn idea sounds more realistic in this situation.

Last but not least the third problem being, well I don't really have a third problem, I just don't think this is the best idea even if my heart is telling me the opposite. We both clearly want to be together, I can see that. I'd have to be blind not to see that he has feelings for me stronger than anyone's ever had before, but there's just to many obstacles standing in the way.

In all honestly I don't know how much my heart will be willing to take before it just can't handle it anymore.

I know my decision will lead to consequences, but in all I just don't care!

"Is your silence a good thing or bad? Please baby just give me a chance, I'll do anything to make sure your happy. I'll get everything sorted out you won't have to worry about a thing. I'll give you the love and affection you deserve, I'll treat you right you'll be my princess and that wont ever change unless you say so because there's no way in hell that I'd be the one to brake it off! Just please baby give me a chance!" Ryder was on his knees with a vunerable look on his face.

I didn't give him a response, I didn't think it was necessary. Instead I stood up on my knees and kissed Ryder, my Ryder.

The kiss was way better than I'd imagined it would be, my stomach felt like a billion butterflies had just exploded inside of me and were having a wild party. His lips against mine felt like they were the most perfect combination, the way we moved in perfect sync, and the feeling of how soft and tender they felt against my own was just mindblowing!

The kiss itself wasn't urgent or sloppy but passionate and filled with desire, there was this feeling inside of me that wanted way more than what I was getting but I dismissed the thought. Things were gonna go slow and steady until everything turned out fine and most importantly till I was ready.

My hands snaked there way around his neck upward unto his messy hair, I tugged lightly making him moan and growl sending a shiver down my spine. He nibbled on my bottom lip teasingly, most likely payback for making him moan and boy did it work. He was driving me crazy, my body felt tingles all over.

I soon felt his tongue asking for entrance which I sadly denied, as we couldnt have them walking in on us, that would just call for disaster.

I pulled away breathless leaning my forehead against his, I could smell his minty breath and I held back the urge to kiss him again.

"I would love to be yours!" I said breathlessly.

A huge grin broke out onto his face. "You don't know how happy you just made me!" Ryder held me into a bone crushing hug causing my body to go into a frenzy, not because of how tight he was holding me but because everytime that boy touched me my whole body quickly went into overdrive.