Tempted~Chapter 25.

Destiny's P.O.V.

I facepalmed myself and stared at the white rabbit a few inches away. I felt so ridiculous getting so scared because of a little white rabbit. I thought I was going to die any second and the killer ended up being a rabbit!

I sighed shoulders slumped, I felt so ridiculous. I turned around and turned on the power immediately the lights inside turned on and illuminated the night sky.

I closed the power box and turned around. I froze in midspin, there was a florescent light coming from deeper into the woods. I slowly followed the glow of light deeper and deeper into the woods.

I watched in amazement as the glow turned into a trail of lights, more precisley  a wide open path and along the path were mason jars lined up on both sides each lit up with candles inside.

I continued following the path very aware that anything can pop out any moment. The lights led me upon a clearing, the clearing was surrounded by trees with fairy lights and lanterns spread all around.  On the ground white roses were scattered making a shape of a heart with red roses filling the inside. 

I was in complete awe, everything looked so beautiful. The lights made the trees glow and the night sky made the lights seem brighter. The roses that were on the ground seemed to pop and stand out.

I smiled and stood there taking in the beauty of it all.

"If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea,

I'll sail the world, to find you

If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see

I'll be the light to guide you"

I stare dumbstruck as Ryder appeared with a guitar in hand singing, I would have never imagined Ryder doing this and definitely never imagined him picking count on me by Bruno Mars.

He was truly amazing!

"We find out what were made of

But we all call to help our friends in need

You can count on me like 1...2...3

I'll be there

And I know when I need it I can count on you like 4...3...2

You'll be there

Cause that's what friends are suppose to do, oh yeah

If you tossin and turning and you just can't fall asleep

I'll sing a song beside you

And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me

Everyday I will

Remind you.."

Doughy, Josh, and Ben appear from behind the trees catching me completely off guard. I felt like I haven't seen them in a while. They surrounded us and begin to dance in rhythm with the music.

I smile as they danced, I never would have imagined serious Ben dancing or even agreeing to any of this.

I cover my mouth in shock when Danny and Jason appear from behind the trees and begin to dance as well. Yet, the most surprising of them all is when both our dads step from behind the trees and join the boys.

I watch completely amazed and starstruck as Ryder continues to sing while the guys and our dads dance around us.

I stiffle a giggle completely enjoying the moment. Then out of nowhere my little brother Tyler comes out from behind the trees but instead of dancing he comes my way. He stops in front of me holding what looks like a brown leather journal.

He looks up at me with those big brown innocent eyes of his and hands me the journal with a big toothed smile on his face.

I take it from him gently and look at the cover, 'My Adventure Book' is scrawled at the front in colorful letters like from my favorite movie Up.

I open the journal to find pictures, the first one was from the day of the bonfire our first night here, I continue to the next page and find random ones of Ryder and I. Us watching a movie, eating ice cream, cuddling, even one of me sleeping!

I continue looking through it and find some with our family in it and pack members. Even some with Doughy, Josh, and Ben.

I turn the last page and stare at it confused. Ryder is facing the camera with the fairy lights around him and the roses on the ground. What's even more confusing is he's on the ground on one knee.

I look up from the book and find Ryder in the exact same position as the picture staring warmly at me.

"If you'll be my soft and sweet I'll be your strong and steady,

you'll be my glass of wine I'll be your shade tree

You'll be my honey suckle I'll be your honeybee."

I smile tears forming.

"So Destiny Riley Jefferson will you marry me?"

I stared at him wide eyed and gasp.