Bad ; Two

Cher's P.O.V. || EDITED

"Okay," I awkwardly smile. "That's fine."

I didn't want to come off as rude, I just didn't know what exactly to say. He isn't the easiest person to talk to.

"Be there at five," he growled, standing up. "And don't be late."

How rude. He got up and walked out of the office, slamming the door shut behind him.

"Good luck," Mr. Robertson smiled.

|| after school ||

"Hey mom," I smiled as I walked in the house, setting my bag down next to the stairs. I'll take it up when I go to my room later tonight.

She looked up at me and smiled. "Hey baby, what sounds good for dinner?"

"Uh actually," I sighed, "I don't think I'll be here for dinner tonight. I'm sorry."

Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "What, why not?" she asked, shutting her laptop.

"I have to tutor Jack Gilinsky."

Her face was full of shock and utter confusion. "Jack Gilinsky? As in David Gilinsky's son? The one with the good eyebrows?" she practically yelled.

"Yes," I sigh, "that Jack."

I have to admit, I was pretty scared to go over to Jack's house. I mean, I was already scared of Jack in school where there's hundreds of people around, but being with him at his house ALONE? I was basically pooping my pants.

"Oh my," she sighs. "Good luck baby."

I gave her a thumbs up and headed upstairs. I took a quick shower and did my hair. I took a quick selfie and uploaded it to Instagram. I actually had a large amount of followers on my social media accounts. Makes sense because in school, I had a lot of friends because I was 'so nice.'

I checked the time; 4:43. Darn it! I'm going to be late. I grabbed my car keys and purse, and headed towards Jack's house. I knocked on the door and a shirtless Jack answered it. "You're late," he growled, "I fucking told you be here at five."

"I'm a whole two minutes late get over it."

Oh my gosh! I didn't mean to be rude. I was being very mean to him right now and I felt bad. That's not like me, to be rude to someone for no reason.

"Just c'mon," he rolled his eyes. He opened the door a little wider for me to step in. "We can go up to my room."