Bad ; Four

Cher's POV || EDITED

|| two weeks later ||

"Honey," my mom calls just as I'm about to walk out the front door. "Where are you going? Dinner is in twenty minutes."

"I'm going to Jack's house to help him study," I stated. "He needs help with his biology homework so I'm going to go help him. I will be back around 10-ish."

"Hmm, how about nine thirty?"

"Well, you see, ten works better for me," I said with a small smile. "But I will be home later, I love you."

I got in my car and started driving towards Jack's house. I know my mom is probably mad at me for just leaving like that and being rude, but I promised Jack that'd I'd go over today.

I don't even care if she's mad, she should be happy that I'm helping someone. Sort of. I'm not going to tutor him, I'm going because he wanted me to meet his friends. It's not like she needs to know that, though. She'd never let me out of the house if I told her the truth.

She absolutely hates people like Jack, and his friends are just like him.

When I pulled into Jack's driveway, I noticed a few other cars here. Must be his friends. I walked up to the front door and knocked. A few seconds later, a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes answered it. He was pretty cute. "You must be Cher," he smiled. "I'm Jack Johnson, but you can call me Johnson."

"Hello," I smiled. "It's nice to finally meet you."

"Come on in," he said opening the door wider so I could step through. I walked through and saw Jack and two other boys sitting on the couch. "Oh hey, Cher," Jack smiled. "This is Sam and Nate." he said pointing to the two boys on the couch. I awkwardly waved and smiled.

I recognized Sam from school but I have never seen Nate in my life.

"Want some, lil mama?" Nate asked, holding out a joint to me.

"Uh, no thanks," I reply with a shake of my head. "I don't do that type stuff."

"Oh c'mon," Sam smirked, "just try it. I think you'd like it."

"Just try it, and if you don't like it, you don't have to do it again," Johnson stated with a small shrug.

Usually, I don't give into peer pressure but I couldn't help it. I knew that if I didn't try the weed or whatever, they'd never stop calling me a prude or goodie-two-shoes. "Fine, I guess I'll try it," I sighed.

I took the joint from Nate's hands, put it up to my lips, and inhaled. I blew the smoke out and started to cough like a mad man. Once the coughing died down, I then inhaled it once more before handing it back to Nate, who had a smirk plastered on his face.

We kept passing the joint around until it was all gone. I checked the time on my phone; 9:48. "I should get going," I giggled standing up, I felt very dizzy considering the fact that I was as high as a kite.

I honestly cannot even believe that I was smoking weed. I don't even know what I'm going to tell my mom when I get home and I'm high. She would probably disown me.

"Aw, can't you stay just a little bit longer?" Sam asked as he pouted.

Nate reached into his front pocket and pulled out another joint. "Yeah, can't you stay for just a little bit longer, Cher?"

"I guess it wouldn't hurt staying just a little bit longer," I laughed and plopped down on the couch. I am going to be in so much trouble when I get home.