Bad ; Nineteen

Song : Nikki by Logic

Cher

"Jack Gilinsky, you are not guilty of the kidnapping of Cher Ramirez," the judge stated. "You are free to go but there is a rule you must follow. You and Cher can't have any type of contact for one month straight. Due to everything that happened and all of the trouble you could get into for the drugs and stuff, this is best for you two."

I can't not speak to Jack for a full month, that's impossible. Why should we have to pay for my parents being stupid? It's not fair. I wasn't about to sit here and argue with the judge on that though because I didn't want her to make it longer.

My parents weren't all that happy about their decision, you could see it on their faces. I bet they felt so stupid for even going through with this whole seuing thing. I know Jack's parents were happy because they were crying tears of joy.

I know they're going to hate my parents but I wouldn't blame them because I hate them too. They seriously wasted the last two days of my life with this dumb crap. Why would they even think that he would kidnap me?

Just because he's not the greatest kid when it comes to behavior doesn't mean he's capable of kidnapping someone. That boy isn't even capable of watching a scary movie by himself.

***

I layed on my bed while I was listening to 'Nikki' by Logic.

I can feel you in my lungs, feel you in my veins
Bloodstream only way to make it to my brain
I tried some others but man they just not as good as you
Going crazy cause I only feel this good with you
Maybe I'm not as strong as I once was
When we're together lately I don't even feel a buzz
I'm addicted to this shit like it was hard drugs
Nikki baby I love you but now I gotta go

My parents haven't said a word to me since the verdict said Jack wasn't guilty. I don't know if they're mad that he's not getting time or if they're disappointed in me for going out with Jack in the first place. Probably both.

Cause in the end what happens you already know
Probably wonder where I been at, I been laying low
But in my mind I'm wondering what I'm paying for
All these other bitches on my dick but I can't fuck with that
You the only girl I need I gotta have you back
Even though you turn my lungs black

I rapped along with the song that was playing when my phone went off, signalling I had a text message. I glanced at my phone and saw Johnson's name pop up on the screen.

[ Johnson ] : Hey, how you holding up? Are you going to be okay?

[ Cher ] : I'm holding up alright and I should be, it's only a month.