Bad ; Ten

Cher || EDITED

As I walked into school, all eyes were on me. I have to admit, it makes me feel kind of uncomfortable. I kept walking towards my locker, trying to ignore all the stares.

When I finally reached my locker, I saw Jack leaning up against it. "There you are," he said as he looked up at me. "I've been waiting forever for you. You look fine today, by the way. Anyways, I have a question."

I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest. "Okay, what?" I was honestly not in the mood to deal with anything today due to what happened with my parents this morning and with all these bitches staring at me.

"I was thinking, do you want to skip school with me?" He asked with a smirk planted on his face.

"Hell yeah," I replied with a small smile on my face. I didn't even hesitate to answer, I just simply said yes. What's life without risks, am I right?

We quickly walked out of the school and towards where Jack's car was parked. When we got in and he started to drive off, I realized something. "Hey," I said getting his attention, "where's the guys at?"

"I don't know," he shrugged as he plugged the aux chord into his phone. "They're probably in class or something. I haven't talk to them today, why?"

"Oh, nothing, I was just asking," I shrugged as 'Skrt' by Kodak Black started to play throughout the car. In all honesty, I felt weird hanging out with Jack when it's just us. I asked him where the guys were because we usually all hang out together.

Girl I'm done with you, girl we done it's through
I hit that n***a for the work, stick and move, then I SKRT, SKRT, SKRT
SKRT, SKRT, what is up with you
I thought I said I'm done with you
Fuck my school and fuck my teacher too
Sniper on the roof, he playing peek-a-boo

I rapped along with the song that was playing which caused Jack to laugh. "Aw, you're so cute," he stated which caused me to blush like a mad man.

After sitting in the car for another twenty minutes, the car finally came to a stop and I looked to my left to see we were at a lake. It was beautiful, to be honest.

We both got out of his car and walked over to the dock where we sat side by side. He looked over to me with a smile planted on his face. "So, uh, I have something to ask you," he stated and grabbed my hand in his.

Author's note

People : So you think you cute, huh?

Me :

Kodak is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine