Bad ; Twenty-Three

Cher

"Jack what the hell is your problem?" I scoffed and shook my head. "You could have at least told me that you were going to leave. There goes two hours that I can't get back. Thanks."

"Why are you even mad?" he slurred. "It's not like you tried to call me."

He's not serious right now, right? He has the audacity to ask why I'm mad? "Are you serious right now, Jack? I called you multiple times but your dumbass would never pick up the phone! But you sure did answer fast when I called you from Sam's phone."

He chuckled. "You're totally overreacting, Cher. It's not that big of a deal, baby."

"Are you stupid or what?" I yelled. "What do you mean, 'it's not that big of a deal?'" I mocked. "You're kidding, right?"

He clenched his jaw and glared at me. "Don't mock me, Cher." he warned through gritted teeth.

"'Don't mock me, Cher.'" I mocked him once again. Since he thinks this is all a game, we're going to play games. "What are you five?"

"I said stop it!" He yelled.

I laughed and mocked him once again. "Look at Jack getting mad, aw, is the baby going to cry?"

The next thing I knew, I was pinned up against a wall. He squeezed my wrists tightly and clenched his jaw. "I said stop it, Cher."

"Jack, stop, you're hurting me!" I exclaimed.

He laughed. "'Jack, stop, you're hurting me!'" he mocked. "Doesn't feel good, now does it?"

I looked directly into his eyes and saw he was angry. Very angry. Fuck, I mess with the wrong one. "Jack, you're really hurting me," I gulped as a tear fell from my eye. "Please stop, it actually hurts!"

It's like realization hit him and he instantly let go of my wrists. "Oh my God, baby. I'm so sorry, I don't know why I did that. Please forgive me, I never meant to hurt you. I was just mad and I don't know what happened."

I looked him directly in the eyes and the anger wasn't there anymore, instead it was guilt. "They were right!" he exclaimed. "I wasn't.... They said don't make this one like the last one a-and that's what almost happened here. I was doing the same thing I did to her only not as bad."

"What are you even talking about?" I asked while rubbing my wrists.

He gulped. "This might freak you out but I know that I will have to tell you sooner or later. I'm going to tell you but just promise that this won't change things between us."

"I promise."

Gilinsky

"Okay, here we go."

** flashback **

"Oh my God, Jack!" she yelled. "You are really pissing me off right now."

I scoffed. "I'm pissing you off? Oh, really? You're the one who's pissing me off, what the hell is your problem?"

"You're overreacting, Jack. It was one dance that meant nothing to me. I don't get why you're so mad, you constantly flirt with all these other bitches."

I clenched my jaw. "Katerina, stop it. I know it meant something to you, I see the way you two look at each other. Don't even lie to me and don't turn this around on me. This is about you, not me."

"I was only dancing with him because you were too busy getting high off your ass as usual! You're such a mess, I can't believe you."

I glared at her. "What the fuck did you just say to me?"

"I said that you're a mess and you're always getting high off your ass."

I grabbed her by her wrist and twisted it. "Don't you ever talk to me like that," I stated as I twisted it more.

"Let go of me!" she yelled as her eyes began to get watery. "I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!"

I pushed her against the wall, letting go of her wrist in the proccess. I grabbed a hold of her neck and squeezed it tightly. She started to gasp for air but I wouldn't let her go. Instead, I squeezed tighter.

Her face was as red as a tomato and I could see it forming a light purple. I hit her head against the wall before I finally let her go. "Don't you ever say that shit to me again," I growled before walking off.

** end of flashback **

"They took her to the hospital because her head was bleeding," I sighed and shook my head. "They discovered that she had a concussion. A few days passed and she fell and went into a coma.... she never woke up. She died, Cher. All because of me. It's my fault that she's dead. I basically killed the person that I loved and I can't get her back. She's gone forever and it's all my fault."

She gasped at my words. "Oh my God, Jack."

"I get if you don't want to be with me, I wouldn't want to be with me either."

She shook her head. "No, I'm staying with you Jack. I love you so damn much and I will not give up on us because of something that happened years ago."

"What if I hurt you the way I hurt her, though?"

She shrugged. "We'll just have to wait for that day to come then."

why does Logic have to be way older than me and married :((((( ??