Bad ; Twenty-One

Cher

Today's the day I finally get to see Jack again after a long month. I have really missed him like crazy but I feel as if he might not feel the same. A month is a long time to be without someone and maybe he realized he doesn't want to be with me.

A lot can change over a month, you never know.

My parents aren't too happy that I am going to visit Jack today but they can't do anything about it. He's my boyfriend and I am going to see him today, I don't care if they don't like it. It's not their relationship or their life to be worried about.

I completely understand that they love me and they just want the best for me but I don't care. They're always telling me about how they don't want me to make the same mistakes they did growing up but this is my life, if I make a mistake, let me learn on my own.

I understand that they love me and they don't want me to end up dead or something but I want to learn from my mistakes. They need to understand that.

Think I've made it, yes I did
I'm giving them bars like a bid
Let me rewind it like a vid
"Did he just say that?" Yes, I did
And they wanna get it like I live

I rapped along to 'Upgraded' by Logic. As you can tell, I've had a slight obsession with him recently. It's pretty much all I listen to now, to be honest. Right now, I was driving over to Jack's house and I was completely nervous to see him.

I was scared out of my mind that he didn't like me anymore and that he was going to break up with me. I don't want to drive all the way to his house just to be broken up with but then again, I don't want to not go and miss out something amazing.

Ugh, the struggle is real.

I pulled up to Jack's driveway and I let out a sigh. Okay, here we go. I unplugged my phone from the aux chord and made my way to the front door. I knocked and a few seconds later, his mom answered the door with a small smile on her face.

"Hey, Cher, it's good to see you again," she greeted me with a hug. "Jack's upstairs."

I smiled and thanked her and began to walk upstairs to Jack's room. I love how Jack's mom doesn't hate me for what my parents did. I thought she would but I guess I was wrong. Lets see what else I was wrong about.

I knocked on the door and about twenty seconds later, a shirtless Jack opened the door. "Cher!" he exclaimed and pulled me in for a tight hug. "God, I missed you so much. How have you been? It seems like it's been forever since I last you."

***

"It was good to see you again, Cher, but I need to talk to you about something. Over the past month, I realized something."

Yep, here it comes. He's going to break up with me. He probably caught feelings for somebody else or he just lost his feelings me all together. Ugh, why does everything good in my life have to turn out bad? "Alright, what's up?"

"When we were apart for a month and I was missing you, I realized something. I realized that.... I love you, Cher."

I tried to hide my smile but I failed miserably, I smiled widely. "I love you too, Jack."

It was true, I love Jack Gilinsky and there's nothing I can do about it.