Bad ; Twenty-Two

Cher || Two Weeks Later

I was sitting on the couch with Jack when he turned and looked at me with a smile on his face. "Baby, there's this party tonight and I was wondering if you want to go. It's going to be fun and I heard it's supposed to be a good turn out."

"I would love to go but remember what happened at the last party?" I asked with my eyebrow arched. "It ended up with you getting arrested and us not being able to see each other for a month. Yeah, no thanks. I don't want that to happen again."

He sighed and gave me puppy dog eyes. "Aw, baby girl, it was a one time thing, I swear! It won't happen again, I promise. I'll make sure of it, alright?"

"Nothing better happen, Jack."

***

"Have you seen Jack?" I asked with a small sigh. "I can't find his dumbass anywhere, I've been looking for him for about twenty minutes now."

Nate shook his head. "Nah, I haven't seen him for about two hours now. I don't know where he's at, sorry Cher."

Great, just great. I've asked everybody if they knew where he was and they all said no. I've been searching for what seems like forever but I haven't found anything. Where the hell could he even be?

He must've left then. I tried to call him but he wouldn't pick up his phone. I was actually really starting to worry because there was no sign of him anywhere. I swear to God when I find him, I'm going to kill him.

"Sammy," I said as I walked over to him. "I need to see your phone, please."

He looked at me confused. "What? Why?"

"Because Jack won't pick up his phone when I call him so I want to call him from yours. Plus, mine is completely dead."

He sighed and pulled his phone out of his front pocket. He typed in his passcode and handed it to me. "There. But hurry because I'm going to go see if that girl wants to fuck."

Typical.

I found Jack's name in his contact list and I quickly dialed it. He finally picked up after the third ring. Oh, okay, bet. "Yo, Sam," he slurred through the phone. "You won't believe where I'm at. They got some real good kush and some really hot girls here."

"Where the fuck are you at?"

"Cher, is that you?" he asked.

I clenched my jaw. "Yeah, now tell me where the fuck you're at."

"I'm at the old target building by the park."