Skyfall

Thus, love becomes unrequited due to society's norms..

-Pensive Thoughts from Mr. Queen

- -

Team

After the night Nam had slept in the dormitory, we suddenly became inseparable. I felt it was my duty to take care of her and help her mend her broken heart, just as I did with Pharm. It wasn't something new but it wasn't something that I usually do. It was something that felt right at that time.

I found myself waiting for her after class and expecting her to show up at the shop whenever I had a shift. We would hang out and do mundane things. I even found myself getting excited if there was an event with Pacemaker in it, knowing that she would be there. I was the one inviting her to attend now instead of the other way around. It didn't feel wrong and no one ever told me that it was. Being with her felt natural and innocent. 

"Phi, khob khun na kha for coming to our fan meet

"Phi, khob khun na kha for coming to our fan meet. I know this would be a success, specially you're taking the photos.", Nam thanked me which I didn't mind at all.

"Mai pen rai na khap. Just treat me to dinner, later?", I asked her with a smile.

"Sure! It would be a great timing for you to get to know Tum.", she smiled back at me.

"Tum?", I asked her in bewilderment.

"My faen! I forgot to tell you that we got back together.", she said with utmost excitement.

I didn't know how to react initially but I found myself smiling as she introduced her boyfriend when he arrived during the fan meet. She was happy but I felt unsure about my feelings. In the long run, I knew something has changed. I was seeing here differently. I didn't know when and how but I discovered that I could have fallen for her already. Could it be possible to fall in love with two different people? 

The times we spent together became a foundation that was slowly materializing in front of me as I felt hurt seeing her hold on to his arms and lay her head on his shoulders

The times we spent together became a foundation that was slowly materializing in front of me as I felt hurt seeing her hold on to his arms and lay her head on his shoulders. I was the one who was there for her when he decided to be selfish. But I didn't expect anything from her during those times. Being with her was just enough. Should I expect for her to reciprocate my feelings that I have just recently discovered?