Oraenmaniya

It's been awhile

I didn't know you'd be reaching out before I would

You're saying let's meet up

If time works out

How could I say no to that?

-I Smile by Day 6

---

Win

We spent the night watching each other's actions without having a proper conversation. Even if the drinks and entertainment started pouring, we remained guarded. I couldn't even get a chance to pull him towards a corner to talk. I guess I just had to wait until the gathering was over and when everybody starts heading towards their rooms to sleep. 

I sighed and looked at Praewa while I took a sip on a can of beer

I sighed and looked at Praewa while I took a sip on a can of beer. She was definitely letting herself loose at the karaoke machine. If we were any younger, she would've been one of my friends that could've dragged me to a karaoke bar to kill time. I was definitely sure of that.

When she was done singing a whole album, she started staggering back to our table. She was already intoxicated and I started to worry if she'd make it back to her room safely.

"Phi.. Dance with me.", she threw herself behind me and started burying her neck on my nape while her arms were wrapped around my shoulders which made me uncomfortable.

A loud crash startled almost all of us and everybody grew quite. Nong was gripping the table in front of him and his cheeks looked flushed. I figured the crash came from the steel chair he was sitting on which laid overturned behind him by the concrete flooring.

"Khor thot khap. I stood up so suddenly.", he apologized but they were words void of meaning.

He wasn't sorry at all. It was as if his actions had served its purpose by his expression which was full of menace. He then went on picking up the chair and placed it back near the table.

"I'll head back to my room, Phing. I'm really sorry about that.", he apologized again to his friend who remained speechless at the sudden turn and left without looking back at our table.

I immediately took Praewa's arms off of me when I saw the window of opportunity and stood up, "Phing, can you take care of Praewa? I think she's already drunk. I'll check on Team." 

"