Touchdown

Team

I watched helplessly as our clothes flew around the room as Hia quickly stripped every piece from our body. I slowly gave in to the hungry kisses he showered me with and I couldn't help but think that he was going to unload everything that he'd held back in the past years while we're in Oregon. He was insanely virile.

"We should talk about this first. Oy!", I tried stopping him as he went on top of me.

"We are talking."

My eyes widened as he kissed me full on the mouth and I slowly closed them when the rhythm of his lips became more sensual. I've never imagined that it was this type of talk he had in mind or it would have come after, at least. 

"You look tired

"You look tired. Were you in a marathon last night?", Manaow nudged me as we passed the exit sign from the arrival area, dissipating the echoes of our last night at the beach house.

We continued walking towards the taxi ticketing machine and stood aside as the others lined up to get a ticket. Almost all of us didn't bring our cars, except for Hia, since the long term parking in the airport costs around one hundred forty baht a day and we knew that we would be abroad for almost a week. I just looked around and didn't bother to get a ticket since I already had a ride home.

I glanced at her with Del by her side and shook my head, "Jet lag."

I placed my hand on the back of my neck pretending that I had a stiff neck from the flight even though I slept comfortably. She stared at me as if she knew better and I had a fleeting urge to hit her head and dispel the thoughts she might be thinking as I was.

"Who wouldn't get a stiff neck when you've slept soundly on P'Win's shoulder during the flight.", she stated otherwise as I gaped at her in surprise.

"Ahw.. I thought you've joined Mew and P'Don for a drink the other night. They certainly dragged P'Pruk and P'Alex out.", Del peered at me with curiosity.

I shook my head again and remembered Mew knocking on my door several times that night while I bit the back of my hand as I tried to stop the involuntary moans from escaping. I recalled Hia's lips curl into a mischievous smile when our eyes met as he continued to prod his fingers inside of me and we ignored the rapping on the wooden panels. I closed my eyes and rubbed my palms into my face.