*Practice*

For having almost the same idea on the word: practice.

Kudos to fellow fan fiction writer: kookie_di_Angelo.

---

Win

We went to the tenth floor where Nong Team's unit was. He lived in one of the mid rise condominiums in Bangkok that consists of a ground floor that houses variety of stores and restaurants while the entire second floor was made into a gym that was open for membership for non-tenants. It also has an upper deck with a common pool, bar and lounge. It can be considered as one of the posh housings within the city. This is what I learned so far as I took the time to research about the place he chose while I waited for him at the ground floor.

"Is your unit fully paid?", I asked as I looked around and found that there was a tall window that overlooks the city.

"Half. I'd probably rent it out to pay it off since I won't be staying here for a long time. Tum mai, are you going to pay for it?", he smirked at me.

I sneered. I could definitely pay it off since it would only cost seventy thousand to a hundred thousand baht per square meter which I could easily afford.

"Maybe I will, if you're going to tell me where you're going.", I tried to tease him lightly. 

I wanted to know and if it would be a place that I could follow

I wanted to know and if it would be a place that I could follow. But, instead of indulging me, he yawned and stretched out on the sofa to turn on the television.

"Are you already sleepy?", I asked and sat down beside him.

He nodded and slumped on the couch as he started to flick through the channels of his flat screen. He had everything at a minimal in his place. A typical bachelor's condo, housing only what's needed. Nothing more and nothing less.

"Wash up then so that you'll sleep soundly.", I told him.

"Don't you want to wash up first?", he asked.

"Mai. You go on ahead and I'll follow you.", I urged him to stand up.

He looked at me as if I had other things in my mind, "What are you thinking? I'll wash up after you're done using the bathroom."

I shook my head at the realization that he always knew how I was around him and smiled at the thought of him being wary whenever we are alone. He can't really blame me since I couldn't help taking advantage of those opportunities. I was only trying to make up for the lost years. If this is how he'd let me in again like before, then I'm willing to take my chances on it.