*City*

You're right there, standing beside me
I never even dreamed
That I'd meet you in the middle of the millions of people in the city
Without even having to search for anyone when you possessed me
I once was another person in this city of loneliness
Who never had a form until you came and possessed my heart

If one day there's anything that we don't understand
I want to tell you that if I mess up, I'm sorry

It's like my room has changed colors
It's prettier than I've ever seen anywhere
Oh, it's like time has stopped
This city isn't lonely anymore
Just having you today

- City by Three Man Down feat Aom Telex Telexes

---

Team

Team

We got back to the dorm after we danced the night away with the surprise guest band for the Oktoberfest. Three Man Down with Aom Telex Telexes played their popular song City. It was one of the good vibes song that we could all relate to especially when we get in tune with the rhythm. You can slow dance to it or just jam with the upbeat music.

For me, it was a song of acceptance that would give me hope whatever the future may bring. I didn't want to be sorry. I want to give my all for now. I want to be brave.

Hia's maae was right. I can't promise that I won't hurt him, for all I know he could be hurting even though we're together now. But, what I can promise is that I'll give him my whole being with no holds barred.

"Hia..", I called out to him as I stopped him from turning on the lights in his room.

I held on to his outstretched hand as our eyes adjusted in the dark with the neon orange lights from the street lamps outside. It was eerily penetrating the thin curtains. Our shadows danced with the bypassing headlights as I saw them glimmer in his eyes.

A last song syndrome was playing in the back of my head as I covered the distance between us. I kissed his lips as the memory of the night played once more beneath my closed eye lids. I tried to savor the dance we shared as we sweat to the beat and sang along with the lyrics.

I traced my hands up his arms on to his face and neck as I pulled him closer for a deep kiss. A slow deep kiss conveying my apology and surrender that if I am doing anything right now with him that is unforgivable, I never intend to be forgiven. I am sorry for not being sorry to be with him.

My kisses trailed to his cheeks. His jawline. The gasp he let out when I reached his neck made me moan involuntarily. He held on to me as I took over his collarbone and breathed in the smell of his sweat mixed with beer. The taste of salt in his skin drove me out of my wits.

I found my lips sharing the saltiness with him as our tongues played against each other. Before we could give in to the hunger, I held him off.

"Phom rak khun na, Hia.", I told him with utmost sincerity that I could voice out.