Chapter 271: Reflected On The Mindscape

Chapter 271

July 1st 20XX

Izuku's Apartment 

3:00 AM

Himiko had made Izuku breakfast. She had been practicing while Izuku was on his mission and she was proud of how good at cooking she had become. Izuku had eaten the entire dish as Himiko pet Izuku’s hair calming him down.

Himiko listened to his entire story. From Hawks giving Izuku his reflexes and him being free inside of Izuku’s mindscape She didn’t trust Hawks to be inside he Izuku but their was nothing she could do. Izu was her entire world and she loved him more than everything.

Izuku however was focused on the mindscape, wanting to try out his new reflexes he took a knife he aimed at his leg and went to stab himself and he had the subconscious reaction to move causing his leg to move out of the way. Hawks’s reflexes were on a whole other level. Izuku thought about all the ways he could use this to his advantage. He wasn't faster or stronger, if anything he was weaker than ever but with the reflexes of someone so experienced... Izuku knew he had a different strength that he could rely on.

Izuku’s train of thought went to One For All, if power was stockpiled could he perhaps gain a quirk from a previous user. It was possible but he didn’t know much about the other user's besides the original and All Might. Not that he could ask either now. 

All Might hadn't spoken to him and Izuku couldn't fully control the mindscape. All he had now was theories. He could be wrong but at this point he had no options but to just guess.

Himiko brought Izuku a plate of pancakes, the aroma enveloping the room she continued to pet Izuku’s hair and she smiled. This feeling was unlike anything he had ever felt.

Izuku: Thanks Himiko, I'm sorry I made you cook for me 

Himiko: Aww Izu your so cute, fine you can make it up to me by going on a date with me

Izuku: Okay Himiko *kisses Himiko* I promise you that I will take you on the most amazing date

Himiko: I'll hold you too that Izu