Chapter 303: Rebuilding Truth Part 4

Chapter 303

July 15th 20XX

U.A Class 1-A

7:48 AM

Momo had read the note, why he wrote he a note she didnt’ know but on it was written only two words in bold red letters “HE KNOWS”. Momo closed the note and slipped it into her front pocket. She knew that Shoto could only have meant one thing, Aizawa knew something about Izuku. She figured it couldn’t be his involvement with the league if you could even call it that at this point. It had to be something different, something pertaining to Izuku.

After Shoto’s message earlier she knew that they would have a long talk about what happened to Izuku. She knew she would have some explaining to do as well, not that she knew what she was going to say at this point. Kendo, Mina, Tokoyami, she would have to tell Shoto. Then again in her mind she thought of it as practice for when she drops the bomb on Izuku.

She still wondered if going behind Izuku’s back was the best move. Surely there had to  be a way they could have asked Izuku. Momo knew that to keep Izuku safe she also had to keep Izuku calm. If he wasn't calm then Izuku would begin to act irrationally and that was the worst outcome for him.

Aizawa: Ms Yaoyorozu sorry to interrupt your daydreaming am I boring you?

Momo sat up straight embarassed that she let her thoguhts distract her from class, she had promised not to let outside things effect her work. She needed to work harder and smarter.

Momo: Not at all Mr. Aizawa, I promise it won’t happen again

Aizawa didn’t respond to this nor did he mention he hadn’t said anything yet, he just sighed and began to talk. 

Aizawa: Nighteye will be out today so I will be explaining some important things to all of you, I won’t repeat this so those of you who have trouble remembering things should write this down  or you could harass you classmate I don’t really care which

The class nodded in response as Aizawa continued on with h I a news.

Aizawa: As you know a part of the hero course curriculum is getting a hero licnence, this purpose is to get you in the field so you can have a hands on experience. This however is different than other licence exams however, for this reason I will explain a detail that you would have learned if the exam happened normally.

Tenya: What do you mean normally

Aizawa: Well if you would have let me finish I could have explained. At the beginning of the exams there is something known as the U.A crush, this is basically when students of UA get ganged up on by the other schools. Luckly for you this won’t happen.

Bakugo: Damm that would have been fun, I would have crushed those other schools without breaking a sweat.

Bakugo would have loved the challenge, in fact he craved it to the point where he wished he could take them on by himself. He wanted to be challenged so he could prove his power was above a space-time quirk. He had been training even harder and he had only gotten stronger. 

Aizawa: Now instead we will have two… exchange students and Class 1-B joining the exam. 

Tenya noticed Aizawa’s pause when saying exchange students, as far as he was aware U.A didn’t have exchange students, at least that he was aware of. Tenya had read the U.A guidelines multiple times even before he went to U.A so he was certain that there were no exchange students.

Aizawa: Now the date is undetermined however in the meantime we are going to be learning about what it means to be a hero. You have all gotten stronger however being a hero is more than just strength and fame and that is today’s lesson.

Bakugo knew that he would find this boring but he didn’t complain, sure fighting against Kirashima, Tenya and Mirio was fun he knew that being a hero was more important than just pummeling people. Bakugo had learned from All Might what popularity meant for a hero and he knew that he would fail if he ended up like him. Failure was not an option and from now on it will never be again.