So What Will Volume 6 Be About?

Now that is a good question what does come next. Two things actually and I'll split then into sections

Volume 6

Volume 6 will focus on the Hero License exams and Izuku and Fuyumi’s relationship. The hero license exams are where the story of the world government officially collides with class 1-A. This will be the prime focus of Volume 6 because there is a lot to talk about.

The Hero License exams will not include any other school besides UA. Now I considered adding in other schools and doing the whole "UA Crush" aspect but at this point Class 1-A is much stronger so it wouldn't make too much sense.

Now Ketsubutsu Academy High School was going to be a part of the book however with all of the different storylines I won’t be adding them. Now that isn't to say I won't add them it's just for now it will stay this way.

Now Izuku and Fuyumi were put together and I want their relationship to make sense so I will be focusing on that for the B Plot of the Volume.

Now you may be wondering what about Shigaraki and Gigantomachina, we want to see them fight. We'll your in luck because we have another book

Shigaraki Liberation

Taking place at the same time as Volume 6 Shigaraki Liberation will feature The Leauge Of Villians, Nighteye and Mirio, as well as Gran Torino.

However that is not all as Nejire Hado and Tamaki Amajiki will be joining the story to help Nighteye and Mirio find out what the league of villains is up to

While it will focus on the League mostly  Nighteye's story will take front stage and if we have any Nejire Hado fans I can write more chapters with her.

Will there be more Hero Society Origins

No not for awhile, as you may have seen on my feed I am planning on making another MHA story outside of the hero society universe and because of that Origins will not continue.

If more people would want to read Orgins then I have a few I mind however I want my focus to be true.

When will these two books come out

Volume 6 will be released around Early May and Shigaraki Liberation will be released shortly after I post this information section.