Chapter 286: Fuyumi Todoroki

Chapter 286

July 8th 20XX

Todoroki Residence 

5:00 PM

Shoto had been keeping his distance from his siblings. Fuyumi Todoroki, the only daughter of Endeavor had been worried about her young brother. When the news about their father's death hit the family everyone had a mixed reaction. Fuyumi however was suspicious. They were never given her fathers body, when she had asked for it they had said it was confidential.

Fuyumi had always taken care of the family after what happened to their mother and now she was the only parental figure left. She knew that their father used Shoto like a tool but she couldn't do anything about it. 

Fuyumi walked to the forest in the back of the compound. She climbed the hill where she and Toya used to play when they were kids. Fuyumi missed him and it pained her to think about his death.

Fuyumi: It's like everyone I'm related to either drifts away or dies

Dabi: Fuyumi Todoroki

Dabi had shown up wearing a black leather jacket and denim jeans. His murderous aura wasn't as big as before but it still made Fuyumi's body grow cold.

Fuyumi: Who are you?

Dabi: That doesn't matter, what does matter is if you scream or call for help you are dead.

Fuyumi was shocked, this stranger seemed familiar yet foreign all the same. She was petrified however and didn't dare move an inch. She was nowhere as strong as her father or even her younger brother.

Dabi: I'm glad we understand each other

Fuyumi: What do you want?

Dabi: The corpse of Endeavor 

Fuyumi: I don't know where it is

Dabi: Don't lie to me Fuyumi

Fuyumi: I swear I don't know!

Dabi: Prove it

Fuyumi through about something she found suspicious, it was something that had been on her mind for awhile now.

Fuyumi: When they told us about his death we were supposed to keep it underwraps but they refused to give us the body

Dabi: Wait so his body isn't here, how the fuck do you not mention that to start with

Fuyumi: Wait look I think I know where it is

Dabi: Spit it out already

Fuyumi: When my father ordered a special training chamber a member of the I-Island guard came with it that guard was dressed like him in that outfit. It's a stretch but that's all I have.

Dabi thought about this, I-Island was something that was built to be more secure than even Tartarus Prison. For Endeavor’s body to be there means that there was a conspiracy going on.

He was thankful for Fuyumi's help, he needed to know this information and asking Shoto would have just been a temptation to burn the brat to ash. Of course there were other reasons but he chose to ignore them at least for now.

Dabi: Fuyumi…

Fuyumi: Do I know you 

Dabi paused for what only lasted for a few seconds before answering Fuyumi's question.

Dabi: I'll give you a piece of advice, kill Shoto before he kills you

Dabi looked up at the sky and with style he snapped his fingers and a dark purple portal created by Kurogiri sucked Dabi away as Fuyumi felt like she knew him, from a long time ago.

Fuyumi: Either way I could tell that Shoto has done something and it involves our fathers death. What happened to you Shoto