Shigaraki Liberation Is Out Now

The first two chapters of Shigaraki Liberation are out now.

Now I have some additional news about Shigaraki Liberation. First off I will have more Nejie Hado in the book. Nejie being a part of the UA Big Three as well as a fan requested character was a must have for Shigaraki Liberation. Secondly the Mysterious Girl who saved Shigaraki's life will be explained in the very first chapter. I have been waiting to reveal this character for a long time and now the time has finally arrived. Thirdly Izuku and Fuyumi’s relationship will finally be explained.

Now I was asked awhile back about why Izuku and Fuyumi were paired together as their relationship seems rushed. Now you may be thinking "exactly why did you rush it" and I don't fault you for it one bit. Izuku and Fuyumi meet once and the next day they are dating? Seems a little suspicious to me, They have absolutely nothing in common and it seems like fate itself is pushing them to be together.

Same can be said about why exactly did Izuku absorb Hawks who caused the beginning of the Izuku and Fuyumi relationship, why was he even helping Endeavor out. This again also seems suspicious.

What about Izuku and Himiko's relationship break up that seems suspicious. They were madly and love and then all of a sudden they just break up.

Now luckily for me there is an explanation, the explanation that you have all been waiting for so get ready for the big reveal about why Izuku and Fuyumi are in a relationship in the first place!

If you enjoyed the series and want to continue you have to read Shigaraki Liberation otherwise Volume 6 will be full of plotholes that are resolved in Shigaraki Liberation. Thank you all for your support and I can't wait to see you in the next book Shigaraki Liberation!

...

PS: The "That's suspicious" part was someone I came up with on the fly do hopefully it was engaging!