Chapter 321: Izuku Introductions Part 1

Chapter 321

July 15th 20XX

Izuku’s Apartment 

5:00 PM

...

Izuku had put Eri to bed early when he got Momo’s text. Technically he was going to send her to bed after he saw how tired she was after the fight with Gigantomachia. Sure she was in a good mood but he didn’t want her to burn herself out. 

He needed company, things had become so much more lonlier now that Himiko was gone. She made things interesting and things were just too quiet without here. He wondered if he had made the right decision. Should he have fought for Himiko, could he have made things work. Regretting his decisions would only make things worse and for now he had to focus on protecting Eri and preparing her to heal any of the league’s injuries.

He knew Shoto must have told Momo about what happened with Fuyumi, he couldn’t blame him for telling her but looking at the bright side he could see it brought everyone together. Positivity was key and he wanted to make sure everyone would get along. However he could tell something was wrong, the text was unusual, then again he was the last person with the right to say things were unusual.

He sighed and poured himself a glass of wine, it would soothe his mind. It may not be the best idea but he wanted to be calm. He was emotional, something that haunted him all of his life but he needed to grow up. It was a cycle that he didn't understand but it was a cycle at the end of the day.  

Bringing the glass of wine to his lips he turned on the news. Day after day after day the he had made a habit of quickly looking at the news. He sighed when he saw it was nothing new just the normal Endeavor and number one hero news over and over again. The media was split between electing Best Jeanist as the number one hero or wait for Endeavor to return. Izuku knew Tenshi couldn’t be the number one hero, it was time-consuming and at his age he wasn’t ready to handle that. Izuku knew Endeavor was dead yet what if he was still alive. Izuku shook his head, Shoto was confident that he had killed Endeavor. Izuku believed that Shoto was telling the truth yet he couldn’t shake the feeling that something was not right. 

He turned off the news, it wasn’t helpful to dwell on Endeavor, especially now that he had to talk to Shoto about making out with his sister. His feelings for Fuyumi still confused him. He wasn’t sure what he felt anymore and that thought scared him. Still he would talk to Fuyumi tomorrow.

Himiko still lingered in his mind, he knew he should just move on, that was the ideal option but he just couldn't. Himiko was a part of a life. An integral piece of his life's story and without her a piece of him was empty, gone in a sadistic illusion of what if's and maybes.

Split second decisions, the pain they bring. Izuku had headaches from thinking about every option. His mom was dead, His dad died in a accident in the Arctic. However Fuyumi made him feel safe while Himkio made him feel like a God. He didn't want to be a God, he wanted to live a normal life even though he could not.

He heard a quick knock at the door, Izuku knew Momo, Shinso and Shoto were finally here. Izuku thought he had more time. Panicking he chugged the glass of wine and rushed to put it back in his hiding place.

Izuku: One Second!

He brushed off his shoulders and did a small stretch as he moved to the door not knowing what was waiting for him on the other side.

...

*Author's Note*

What happened to Izuku’s Father In The Arctic, could it relate to the cover up that David Sheild was talking about. What is the Arctic Incident? Who knows but check there for hints.

Chapter 215, Volume 4