Chapter 301: Rebuilding Truth Part 2

Chapter 301

July 15th 20XX

U.A Gates

7:30 AM

Momo had gotten a text from Shoto telling her that they needed to talk. Shoto hadn’t said a word to her in forever and to just talk to her out of the blue meant that it was important. Kendo being a class rep gave her a pass to wait for Shoto. 

Kendo knew that this meeting is important not only Momo but for the group. Kendo had been training with Mina and Tokoyami and all three of them agreed that Shoto was one of the strongest people in their class. While Bakugo was strong Shoto was by far the closest to him in power besides Izuku.

Momo had said several times that they needed Shoto on there side because if Bakugo had Shoto then Izuku may not be able to even stand a chance.

Shoto arrived at the gate completely out of breath. He had ran all the way to the UA Gates. However he wanted to get to where Momo was as soon as possible.

Momo: Shoto why are you out of breath?

Shoto: Quirk laws, I can't use my powers to get here so I had to take the old fashioned way. 

Momo wanted to know what Shoto wanted to talk to her about. To run all the way here it had to be extremely important 

Shoto: No offense but why is she here

Momo looked at Kendo

Momo: This is Kendo she has been helping us

Shoto: Does she know about…

Momo knew he was mentioning the league. She hadn't told them about their full involvement with the league. Still Kendo was dedicated to the cause and Momo could trust her.

Momo: She doesn't, what are we talking about

Shoto: Kendo right?

Kendo: Uh yeah that's me

Shoto: What we say here can't be repeated, to anyone so you need to promise not to say anything 

Kendo: Of course i won't breathe a word.

Kendo was intrigued at the thought of learning this secret that Momo had been hiding. She could tell Shoto was serious, while he was always serious it was much different now.

Shoto: Momo you remember what we said about Hawks…

Momo: Yeah the one Izuku… the one Izuku had sealed inside of himself 

Shoto: He took over his body and…

Momo: What happened!

Shoto: He made out with my sister

Momo was shocked, she knew that things like possession and insane things happen around Izuku but Shoto’s sister. Momo knew Himiko and Izuku were dating so to make out with Shoto’s sister like that made Momo angry. 

Kendo was just as shocked. She had heard about Hawks, but she had no idea Izuku could seal people and to disrespect a relationship is cruel.

Momo: How… why would he?

Shoto: I don't know, we have seen Izuku influenced by Tenshi but this was different. He knew what happened but he was almost forced to by Hawks. The bastard

Momo: Wait what happened with Izuku and Himiko? 

Shoto: They are… resolving things

Shoto was enraged, he didn't understand what Hawks’s plan was. If anything it was to hurt Izuku but he had sealed him so unless he broke free. Shoto knew that was most likely the cause. Without Tenshi the mindscape is different and it seems like Izuku needs more control or help from Tenshi.

Shoto felt utterly helpless but he needed to come up with a plan and Momo could help him figure out this Tenshi seal situation.

Shoto: Momo it's almost time for him to return, this means that we have to hold out and stop Hawks from doing things with Izuku’s body.

Momo: So we have to leave it up to Tenshi. You know that if Tenshi were to bind with Izuku.

Shoto: Well Tenshi won't kiss my fucking sister

Shoto almost yelled, Fuyumi was the closest thing he had to a mother. The fact that Hawks was using her like a toy was pissing him off. However when he looked into Izuku’s eyes he saw that Izuku had some feelings for his sister.

He knew that if Tenshi came back Izuku would be thrust into battle but that was better than this mess. Izuku had ideals and friends beside him, if he turned his focus to relationships, no if he was forced into a game of quote on quote love then everything they had worked for would be for nothing. 

Shoto: Look Momo Tenshi will come back soon, it's selfish to say Izuku if better off with Tenshi. But maybe just maybe it's not. 

Kendo: Shoto I know you don't know me that well but if you think it will help Izuku continue his ideology then I'll be happy to help anyway I can.

Momo: Oh no we are going to be late 

Kendo: Don't worry I'll walk you and Shoto to class.

Momo: Thanks a lot Kendo

Kendo: I'm just happy to help.