Chapter 285: Nighteye's Reflection

Chapter 285

July 8th 20XX

UA High

12:10 PM

It had been a week since the class had started their training with Nighteye and Mirio. Each member of the class had increased the power of their quirks, increasing stamina and durability. Mina had managed to not only increase her speed but also stick to walls momentarily. Momo can make weapons faster and she can summon more and more weapons such as crossbows and spears.

These crossbows were able to shoot both arrows and fireworks that were highly capable explosives that put even Mirio in a bind. Nighteye was impressed but there was still work to do and Nighteye was tasked to train everyone.

Tenya had gotten faster yet he was still not fast enough to match Mirio. Bakugo had manged to double his speed and strength in the span of the week. Out of everyone he had gained more power in such a short amount of time. His asscnesion mode was allowing him to increase the rate he gets stronger giving him an advantage

Ochaco was now able to make herself float with the help of Bakugo, while she didn't use Zen Mode Bakugo helped her train her mind to get stronger and stronger. In a way it was like the old saying mind over matter. Ochaco was able to dodge some of Mirio’s punches by floating through the air.

Nighteye was impressed that the students got so powerful in such a short amount of time. His prime focus was Bakugo, he was strong a natural born leader and a powerful student. The topic of Zen Mode interested him greatly, a power up like that is beyond the normal levels of increased power.

Nighteye even thought that Bakugo had more potential than even Mirio. Bakugo could even reach the power of a space time quirk. Nighteye was interested in making him his pupil however he had promised to train the class so that would have to wait at least for now.