Chapter 322: Izuku Introductions Part 2

Chapter 322

July 15th 20XX

Outside Of Izuku’s Apartment 

5:05 PM

Momo heard the one second, using this time she tried to form an introduction for Izuku but she couldn’t come up with anything.

The door opened revealing Izuku, he looked tired but he still smiled. Maybe it was out of desperation or maybe it was to look somewhat professional as random as that thought sounds.

Izuku: Hey…

The smile Izuku had on his face dropped as he saw Kendo, Mina and Tokoyami. He wasn’t sure why they were there, he tried to come up with a reason that they were there but he couldn’t think of any. Kendo had protected him from Tenya’s heavy questioning so there was the small posiiblity that they had joined him. 

Kendo: Hey Izuku

Izuku: Uh hi… uh you all can come in

Izuku left the door open as everyone walked in, leading them to the living room everyone sat down in a awkward silence. Breaking the silence Momo spoke first.

Momo: So Izuku, well Mina, Tokoyami and Kendo decided to join us, I know I didn’t tell you but you were so busy with everything. Please don’t be mad

Izuku: It’s fine, I’m happy that more people have joined the cause. 

Mina: Well of course we did, we all have a stake in fixing society after all

Mina held up a peace sign with her fingers which made Izuku blush.

Shoto: Where is Himiko

Izuku paused, he knew he had to explain but it was still a tough topic to explain. Even if he explained things as they were he wasn’t sure how much the others knew about his involvement with the league. He didn’t want to ask Momo how much she told them out loud so he had to work around it.

Izuku: Well Himiko is working with the person in charge of the program we worked on. There was a complication that needed to... well needs to be taken care of without our help

Shoto knew what he meant, something had happened at the Yakuza compound and whatever happened Shigaraki needed Himiko to fight with him. He had no problems with it, Himiko scared him, esppicallay when it came to her obsession with him. WIth Himiko out of the picture things would run smoother. 

Momo: Oh… well when will she be back

Izuku: I… I don’t know but let’s not focus on that for now

Momo: Of course I understand, so you know everyone here right

Shoto: Of course he does, we are all in the same exact class, if he forgot who they were then he would be an fool

Momo: Shoto be nice

Izuku: Yeah I know them

Izuku nodded, while he wasn’t close to Mina and Tokoyami he had a good and general idea of who they were as people. They were fine, Mina was someone who could rile people up and Tokoyami was strong but silent. On top of that it seems like they got along with each other and it made everyone happy. 

Izuku: Yeah we have spoken a little bit, but I am hoping we can get to know each other more.

Shoto: Look Izuku… about earlier today

Izuku: How about we talk about it tomorrow at your place

Shoto nodded, he understood that now wasn’t the best place to talk and if he, Fuyumi and Izuku all talked they could figure things out. 

Eri: Izuku what’s going on who are these people

Izuku froze, Eri was supposed to be asleep but here she was in front of everyone. He had no idea what he was going to do or how he was going to explain her.

Eri: Hi Shoto