Chapter 318: The Creation Of The Devil's Eternal Flame

Chapter 318

July 15th 20XX

I-Island: World Government Private Facilities: Lab 4-W

11:00 AM

...

When David Sheild one of the smartest men alive was handed such an important job he automatically accepted. His theory had finally been approved. The moment he received the specimen he automatically got to work. Of course everything had to be kept under wraps as the public would turn on both I Island and world stability. He couldn't even tell his daughter.

Now he was using the Geothermal energy provided by Hawaii. He was hesitant to use this much Geothermal energy especially since the last time the world government used Geothermal energy one of the greatest conspiracies of the century in the properly titled the "Arctic Incident". The death toll was so high even the team who was sent to fix the entire incident were killed with the exception of a unknown World Government agent.

Still he got over his fears and the project was continuing on schedule. The specimen had been frozen so he had to thaw parts of the body in order to extract generic data. Luckily they had some genetic material leftover from an incident a few months ago that allowed the process to begin.

He signed and walked over to a test chamber. The stasis liquid allowed him to store this new body as he slowly uploaded the specimens soul drive into the new body. Pressing a few buttons the body inside could be seen clearer.

The body inside was much younger than the original specimen's, however it had the same build as the specimen's youngest son. He had a dark black mohawk and pitch black eyes. Reinforced synthetic skin could not burn or overheat. The concept allowed the specimen to constantly burn the new "infinity flames".

David came up with the idea to enhance the specimen's quirk to the point where the flames could burn eternally by increasing the power of the fire. These black flames were known as "The Devil's Eternal Flame". This power would be at the level of All Might a stepping stone for David's next project.

The scientist however was disappointed as the processes wouldn't finish for almost 3 months which meant he was stuck here until the process was complete. He hoped everything would run smooth as the project to restore All Might's power was stuck in his mind.

Time would continue and there was nothing he could do but stay hopeful for peace in the future. Time is a constant after all.