Chapter 280: Start Aizawa's Training

Chapter 280

July 1st 20XX

U.A High 

8:05 AM

Aizawa had taken Izuku to the main offices in the upper levels of UA. Aizawa had told Izuku to wait here while he went to get a "new key code". Izuku having plenty of free time to think decided to reflect on Bakugo and Tenya. A team up between the two now would lead to Izuku’s downfall. Especially with Shoto being so strong.

He knew that Shoto wouldn't like Izuku handing over the Yakuza to Shigaraki. From a power standpoint it's idiotic. But that power standpoint was Shoto’s current mind set. As it stands Shoto is a lose end, but he was still a friend and for Izuku to just turn against him.

Continuing down the rabbit hole of his thoughts, Kendo protected him from Tenya. He assumed it had to do with Momo and Shinso and the thought of growing more people to his side made him feel good. 

Aizawa: Stop daydreaming Izuku and follow me it is not the time to put your head in the clouds

Izuku: Sorry

Aizawa sighed and walked down to the elevators, reserved for teachers it was something Izuku hadn't seen yet. Aizawa brought Izuku to another level of the school he had never been in before, no where as deep as the other one where he was trained by All Might but it was past the 3rd year classes, Aizawa punched in a key code that lead to a huge room that in the center was an octagon shaped arena, almost like an MMA arena. 

Aizawa picked up a case which he then proceeded to open. Inside were two sets of boxing gloves. He tossed a pair to Izuku as he put the other ones on.

Izuku: What are we doing?

Izuku was confused, was Aizawa seriously going to have him box in a ring, Izuku didn’t even think people still boxed ever since quirks we introduced into the world. The green haired boy knew his teacher had some plan in mind.

Aizawa: Because of the magnitude of your powers you're going to run into trouble when you go against weaker criminals. Over the next few weeks I am going to teach you martial arts, boxing and some personal tricks

Izuku: Is that what the gloves you gave me were for

Aizawa: Just get in the ring Izuku and stop asking stupid questions

Izuku nodded and stepped into the large boxing ring as he prepared himself for what ever Aizawa had coming. Surely this would be easy for Izuku, he was going into this fight with his full confidence.

Aizawa: Begin

Aizawa blitzed Izuku with speed that rivaled zen mode. Aizawa was someone who had trained to increase his speed and after the USJ he had grown even faster and much stronger.

Izuku barely dodged thanks to Hawks’s reflexes. The boy knew that he had to think fast as he strategized remembering the movements of the Yakuza Members, Samebito, Gran Torino and Himiko. Remembering their moves he went to strike Aizawa. Going for a jab to the chest Izuku figured he could knock the wind out of Aizawa. He was wrong, Aizawa grabbed Izuku’s wrist imbolizing him. 

Aizawa: Interesting, you went for a quick jab. Fast and with re purpose, you stuck without mercy. However you lack discipline, there is a time for rage but there is also a time for calm and ironically zen

Izuku growled inside his head, He was much stronger than this but it was Tenshi and with him gone he was much more weaker than he had been.

Izuku: Then how the hell would you have done it?

Aizawa: *sighs* We are going to be here awhile, first you need to learn basic martial arts before we move on to the more advanced techniques

Izuku: I'm ready to learn

Aizawa: Good to hear