Chapter 272: Tenya Has Questions

Chapter 272

July 1st 20XX

U.A High 

7:00 AM

Izuku and Himiko walked to U.A together during said walk they had a conversation about Izuku's cooking as cooking has become a reoccurring topic between the two. While it was becoming a major hobby it more or less was something that represented their bonds between. Looking from the outside you could say it was an connection more personal than normal words.

Eventually they had reached the gate that leads to UA. Izuku looked at the gate, it was the same as every time he went through the gate but it held a memory. Thinking back when he first met Himiko after the Sports Festival had ended and they left to fight Stain. The adventure they had and the time they had spent brought some of the happiest days of his life.

He looked at Himiko and gave her a hug before smiling and waving goodbye. He was happy that his life was like it was. Though it was hard and even a living hell at least he had Himiko by his side

Tenya took this time to appear, he wanted to talk to Izuku before school started. While he had considered talking to Izuku after Mineta 's funeral but had decided against it.

Tenya pushed up his glasses and walked towards Izuku like a man on a mission. Using Zen Mode to increase his overall waking speed to make sure Izuku didn't run off or avoid him.

Tenya: Izuku I have a question that you must answer and you will answer me

Izuku froze he didn't even see Tenya show up Izuku knew that this was something to do with Zen Mode, Izuku was annoyed that Tenya came out of nowhere and just demanded that Izuku answer his questions. Izuku's rage grew but he calmed himself down knowing lashing out would make things much worse for him and everyone involved. 

Izuku: What do you want Tenya

Tenya: What did you do after the summer camp, you disappeared when we got back to school and you have been acting highly suspicious.

Izuku knew that Tenya was asking if he was in Kamino, Tenya wanted to know the truth but Izuku could not let him reach that truth, Tenya was a becoming a liability and it pissed Izuku off.

Izuku: What do you mean? What could I have done Tenya? You are accusing me of something so hurry up and spit it out already.

Tenya: You know what I mean, I don't want to directly accuse you but I must know tur truth. Izuku answer me truthfully were you in Kamino? You can not lie to your class rep.

Izuku: Tenya if you want to fight me so bad then just ask, or are you going to hide like a coward, come on hit me Tenya, I dare you.

Tenya: Threatening me doesn't help your case in fact it makes you look guilty.

Izuku: But saying bullshit accusations is just fine with you, good thing to know your moral compass hasn't change

Tenya: I want to know the truth Izuku, you can't insult me to avoid facing me

Izuku: You just want to fill your ego, oh I'm class rep I have to be right all the time. What does being class rep save your brother

Tenya: What about your mother Izuku?

Izuku was going to decimate Tenya, bringing up his mother like that was like begging for death. Tenya has no right.

Izuku's aura rose, while not having Tenshi it was a aura that invoked fear. Tenya prepared his mind for a fight. If Izuku were to lose control than the teachers would find out the truth for him saving him the trouble of fighting Izuku. However Tenya knew what this aura was, the only word to describe it is bloodlust or at least the beginning of it, if he were younger he would probably be frozen in fear at the volume of this power. However Tenya was confident and prideful.