Chapter 284: Rings

Chapter 284

July 1st 20XX

Momo's Mansion

5:10 PM

Momo had given Kendo some training clothes that she still hadn't worn yet. These training clothes consisted of tight leggings and orange tank top that matched her hair It was a little small but Kendo didn't mind. Momo wore a varation of that outfit except it was a bright blue.

She wasn't sure why she was using training clothes as pajamas but at the end of the day it did the job.

Mina had a spare of clothes in her bag, similar to her current outfit but with a leopard underwear this time. She was going to change in front of them but Momo said the food delivery was due to arrive any minute and she wouldn't want to be seen by the whoever is delivering the food.

Mina: Momo you worry too much but if you insist

Mina smirked and ran off went to change in one of the guest rooms

Kendo: She sure is adventurous

Momo nodded in agreement, she didn't know Mina was like this, then again she didn't spend time with her other classmates. She didn’t like the word isolation but that was the only thing she could think of at the time.

Momo: Adventurous is one way to put it

Mina came running back in her skin tight leopard underwear, doing a twirl and then bowing for effect.

Kendo: I have to ask, what is with the leopard?

Mina: It's a variation of my hero outfit, the design team changed it to blue and purple but I prefer this... I mean the color scheme, you can't go around being a hero dressed like this

Kendo: It would be fun

Momo slapped Kendo on the back of the head before laughing

Momo: Changing the subject from attractive underwear

Mina: Thank you Momo

Momo’s face turned red as she turned her head, her reaction making Mina smirk.

Momo: ANYWAYS how about we all draw rings and I'll make them

Momo had a plan for the rings even through she wasn't proud of what she was going to do but it was nessacary for the cause.

Kendo: Wait your quirk can do that?

Momo: Well of course it can, I can create anything

Mina: I'm down, do you have any paper?

Momo pulled paper out of her arm using her creation quirk as well as two pencils each with a Y symbol representing her family name.

Mina and Kendo each drew the ring they wanted, Kendo's ring was long and was made of emerald. Meanwhile Mina's ring was made of gold and crimson red ore.

Momo: Okay get ready!

Momo help her palms outward and two rings appeared on each side, these ring were heavier than other rings but Momo knew the two other girls wouldn't notice the difference

Mina: Wow Momo that's so cool you made the rings exactly how we drew them

Kendo: Thanks Momo

Momo: It's my pleasure *yawns*

Mina: Momo you need some sleep

Momo: Yeah your right Mina, is it okay if I fall asleep

Mina: Of course right Kendo

Kendo: Right!

Momo however felt guilty because in those rings she had put mini trackers in them, it wasn't like she didn't trust them it was just in case they were to turn rouge. She relized that she would have to keep this to herself of course, if she were to tell Izuku then he would become paranoid.

She knew that Izuku wasn't the most rational of people, that was something that made he doubt Izuku. She wouldn't press her luck, this is her secret and as it stands it would be better safe then sorry.

*Author's Note*

This will be the last quote on quote slice of life aspect of the story as we are going to get into the depths of the darker parts of the story. I've planned to create some plot twists so prepare to be amazed as we continue the story of Hero Society.