Chapter 312: A Child's Dream To Change The Gears Of Fate

Chapter 312
July 15th 20XX
Nighteye Hero Agency 
8:56 AM

Nighteye put his hand to his forehead had felt it, a soon as this mysterious event, no this mysterious disturbance happened he got this deep feeling that he got when he used his space time quirk to predict the future. Someone had edited reality. No reality wasn't it was space time itself. The world line had shifted again. 

Nighteye cursed under his breath to no one but himself, he had felt this before when he saw the future and events changed which was rare if ever. However he knew it wasn't him and he knew the distortion was somewhere in Japan. He considered the possibility of it being Zeke or the mysterious World Government but both of those seem impossible.

Nezu's involvement had always made him uneasy, even talking to Nezu felt much different then when he talked about Mirio. There were lies and secrets no one was willing to tell.

Experimentation came to mind. He knew Nezu's history and experimental testing could be possible. But Nighteye pushed that theory out of his head. He couldn't just accuse someone of something so huge without concrete evidence.

Nighteye: What if someone changed a event destined by fate itself.

While the idea sounded ludacris when he was younger and first awakened his powerful quirk he wondered if seeing the future was a path to changing fate itself. He wasn't someone who had a God complex yet he believed he could do it given the time and right opportunity.

He had written pages upon pages of notes and drawings across multiple notebooks. Of course all the notebooks were locked in one of the deep vaults in Switzerland far out of the reach of Nighteye or Mirio.

These notebooks had equations, guides, blueprints. All of Nighteye's childhood work had been combined into this vault. He truly believed in the ability to change fate, his child like self had goals to prove it. Even when he wasn't successful he still believed in himself.

However now  that  he was grown he could see how the foolish dreams of a child, a child who knew nothing of the world around him were pathetic and useless. Just like All Might who gave his power to a random kid who was apparently better than Mirio before he even met Mirio. He knew Mirio was the perfect candidate, in fact Mirio was the only candidate for inherenting One For All besides maybe himself. 

One For All could have gave him the ability to change fate, at least maybe it could. If he was given One For All his quirks power would be heavily increased. In fact if anyone with a quirk got One For All they would be able to advance their quirk. Mirio could have slipped through reality.

Mirio had taken it much better than he had, but to be fair that was just like Mirio, to stay positive no matter what. Be a blessing or a curse that was Mirio’s way of doing things. He was going to be a hero, a powerful one at that with or without the power of One For All Nighteye had promised that not only to himself but to Mirio when he had first met the boy.

Nighteye decided it was best to keep this in the back of his mind, who ever had this time and space quirk was someone that was dangerous and someone he would have to figure out for his sake and the world.

The idea of being some sort of grand savior was something foolish. In the end it was the dreams of a mere child, nothing more and definitely nothing less. He sighed and cracked his neck.