Chapter 330: Love And War

*Pre Chapter Notes*

What is love, is it an attraction to appearance, an attraction to skill or maybe it is just seeing someone who can save you from this world. To me love is a deep connection, something that the mind cannot understand.

Maybe that is love, something you can not understand yet you feel it in your very soul. Abstract ideas that cannot be told using mere words.

Well that's enough not deep poetry now for what you came here for... Chapter 330!

...

Chapter 330

July 16th 20XX

Todoroki Household

6:35 AM

...

Just like yesterday Izuku stood in front of the Todoroki estate, this time however he was even more nervous then before. His heart rate rose as he moved his finger to the door bell. He pressed it once and Fuyumi opened the door, this time she looked nervous as well. Fuyumi was as beautiful as ever this time she had on shorts and tight t-shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra so he could see her nipples underneath her shirt. Her hair was pulled back and her blue eyes were as mesmerizing as they were the day prior.

The two stared at each other for what seemed like minutes even though it was only for a second. They were both nervous as they both knew what they were going to talk about. The couple had feelings for each other however they didn’t know where to start.

Fuyumi: Hey Izuku

Izuku: Hey Fuyumi

Fuyumi wasn't sure how she wanted to start the conversation but at the very least she knew that she needed to bring him inside. She cleaned her room, Izuku hadn't been in her room yet and maybe he would be impressed.

These childish thoughts made her smile, remembering a time where she could worry about the little things and enjoy the things humans take for granted. Like her father, always in the future, never in the present a true tragedy.

Fuyumi: So um we can talk in my room

Izuku: Of course we can

Fuyumi motioned for Izuku to follow her walked through the house with Izuku in tow. It was definitely bigger than Izuku expected as the hallways had paintings of different historical figures from Japan’s past. This was definitely a design choice made by Endeavor. It screamed his style which with the man’s powerful personality and ego made all the more sense to Izuku. 

The floor board had a small squeak to them no doubt it was to detect intruders. Izuku wasn’t sure why Endeavor would be so afraid of intruders as a hero killer was extremely rare after All Might rose to power, in fact with villans staying in the shadows there were no assassins who could hunt down a pro hero and even if there were they don’t have the money to hire one. Of course Shigaraki and the Yakuza were an exception but Izuku figured that the floor was implemented way before then. 

Fuyumi opened a door at the end of the hallway which led to what Izuku assumed to be her room. She walked in as Izuku followed after her. The room looked like a winter cabin, the walls were made of wood and the floor carpets made of fur and a huge window that allowed a view of the Endeavor estate. It was bigger than Izuku’s room with a huge bed that was also made of fur. 

The room smelt amazing, like the smell of clean laundry mixed with the freshness of a mountain far away from civilization. Izuku didn’t know how someone could get a room to smell like this. On top of that the room seemed to glow with a cheerful atmosphere. It brought this overwhelming snesation of serenity and peace.