Chapter 308: Rise Of Gigantomachia

Chapter 308
July 15th 20XX
Yakuza Compound
8:27 AM

...

Rikiya Katsukame was one of the strongest members of the eight precipits of death, his power almost was so strong it was said that his power rivaled even Overhaul. Vitality Stealing was considered the hidden ace of Yakuza. Rikiya had activated his quirk as soon as he heard the noise. He had gotten to the courtyard to see this giant on a rampage.

Rikiya was enraged that some creature would just walk into the Yazkuza's Headquarters like that. There was just one issue, Rikiya was taking his vitality but it didn't seem to effect this creature. He knew that over using his quirk would kill him and he was reaching his limit.

He hadn't met an enemy like this, it was like this giant was made with the sole purpose of countering all moves. The ultimate trump card was like a demon. Rikiya knew he was fucked if he could come up with a strategy to counter this giants power.

He didn't even know if he could win let alone survive if he continued to fight this thing alone. This creature was a entirety different enemy than he ever dreamed if facing.

The creature yelled and swiped Rikiya in the air. Rikiya knew that if he fell from this altitude he would die, he had no counter to this it was game over. He had no way of surviving this fall, he regretted going up against the giant alone, he should have brought the other precipits with him.

His decent was halted as he stood on a yellow barrier. Hekiji Tengai dressed in his usual yukata had protected him using his quirk. Hekiji had his normal stoic expression but Rikiya knew that he was analyzing the enemy.

Hekiji: I assume if you were tossed all the way up here that this creature has a strong regeneration ability.

Rikiya: Looks like it, do you no where this thing came from

Hekiji: Your guess is as good as mine, however we both will die if we fight with just the two of us

Rikiya: My quirk doesn't work against him so I won't be able to help you with this.

Hekiji: I figured as much we need someone else.

Deidoro Sakaki stumbled onto the battlefield, his face red from the amount of Sake he had consumed earlier. His ability was much different from the others. Rikiya normally would want Deidoro to keep his distance however Deidoro's quirk might be the key to this fight.

Deidoro: I am so drunk right now... y.. you have no... idea what you are messing with, ha mess

The creature began to stumble, both Rikiya and Hekiji knew that they had won ag this point, now the creature was drunk thanks to Deidoro they had already won. Deidoro's power was stockpiled the more drunk he was the better his quirk worked on his enemies.

Kurogiri: STEP AWAY YOUR QUIRK WON'T WORK ON HIM

Deidoro laughed a deep drunken laugh, like anyone could just shake off being drunk. In order to do that you would have to regenerate poison itself and no one like that existed.

Deidoro looked at the maasive creature who looked back at him, they stared at each other for a few seconds as Deidoro even in his drunken state noticed that the creature wasn't drunk anymore.

Deidoro: Well I'm fucked

The huge creature howled in rage as he brought down his almost stone like foot crushing Deidoro and smooching him into the ground as he yelled a victory roar.

Kurogiri: Stay back everyone, that is Gigantomachia