Chapter 264: Burning Rage

Chapter 264

June 29th 20XX

Yakuza Underground Base

3:00 PM

The room was engulfed in flames, a blue hellfire that twirled and twisted all across the room. The origins of the flames was Dabi as he burnt the bed Shoto had spent the nights in. Dabi was destroying every trace of Shoto, his flames made the smoke thick but he didn't care, his hatred for Shoto was infinite.

Dabi: SHOTO YOU PRICK, HOW DARE YOU KILL HIM, HIS DEATH WAS MINE, HE SHOULD HAVE SUFFERED BY MY HANDS

More flames shot out of Dabi, his eyes were open wide a deranged smile on his face as he kept kicking the walls in rage. He had been at it for 30 minutes, when Shigaraki told him what had happened he just cracked, the suffering and pain he had felt.

Dabi: HE WAS MY KILL, HE DESERVED TO DIE BY MY HANDS

Dabi finally stopped the flames, the room going completely dark, the only sign that their was a fire was the heat in the room and smoldering items on the floor. He stood up and kicked the door open, the door flung off the hinges. The echo reverberated throughout the hallways.

Dabi looked up at the rocky ceiling, no past that, past the surface and into the sky, Dabi would make Shoto pay for Endeavor's sins, nothing will get in his way, Shoto Todoroki was as good as dead.