Chapter 296: Look I Made A Festival

Chapter 296

July 14th 20XX

The Slums 

8:05 PM

Izuku rubbed his forehead he had been waiting for Aizawa to arrive, he had fought so many people in order to get to this point. However he had won and everyone had listened to him, of course that was a over simplification of his situation but it was what he had explained.

The festival was to celebrate Izuku’s new position of power, unlike the threats made by members of Atlas and the crime lord All For One Izuku had gathered people together with a smile, something Izuku didn’t expect him to do. It was odd but it reminded him of his younger and much more innocent self.

Aizawa listened to the story asking about Atlas multiple times. Aizawa had heard about Atlas before, he hadn't known they had an operation in the slums, if he had known he wouldn't have sent Izuku. This didn't mean he didn't have faith in Izuku. He just knew that Atlas were almost like a cult and the operation from a half a year ago proved that.

Aizawa didn't know much about it as the whole situation was kept tightly under wraps, All Aizawa actually knew was that Hawks had been apart of the incident and Atlas was involved with the entire situation but by then he was already settling in as a teacher so he couldn't get involved in that anymore as much as he would have wanted to.

It was times like this he wondered if he should have been a teacher in the first place. He wondered if leaving his old position was the right idea.

He was truly proud of Izuku, he had brought so many people together but that only proved he was something different, something the hero society had not seen before and Aizawa wasn’t sure if he was happy for him or just plain terrified at what Izuku could do.

Aizawa rephrased his inner thoughts, he wasn't afraid of Izuku, he was a afraid how the world and the hero society would react to someone like Izuku. There was no doubt that Izuku has unorthodox means and ideals for his actions but Aizawa still fully supported Izuku.

It was at this moment he came to relize that Izuku was hiding something, no he was hiding something deeper than what had happened here. Aizawa didn't know why he suddenly felt this way but he was definitely suspicious on what Izuku was really up too however that was for another time.

Aizawa: Well done Izuku you pass, cliché response i know but…

Izuku: Was it the meeting or something else

Aizawa froze, he forgot he had told Izuku. He knew he couldn't drop any hints about the new members of the hero license exams. Sure his classmates might tell him but that could wait at least for now. He had no other option but to distract Izuku.

Aizawa: Yeah that's why we are leaving. I assume you are ready to leave 

Izuku: Everything was taken care of and I know that thus area will be better than ever before.

Izuku wasn't liejng about that, he had already set up a system where he could issue orders to the people. Of course he couldn't tell Aizawa this and he wouldn't tell Shigaraki, at least not yet if ever. He knew Shigaraki was still a part of some bigger plot but he didn’t know what. But with the information he now has he knew that even with All For One in the highly secure prison Taurus it was nowhere near over yet, Izuku knew that one day he would truly have to refill the power vacuum someday soon.