Chapter 295: Diamond Meeting Part 3

Chapter 295

July 14th 20XX

Aizawa's Car

8:00 PM

After the meeting everyone was thrown into a frenzy, Nighteye argued with Nezu and Gran Torino tried calming down the situation but to no avail. Aizawa however zoned out, he remembered feeling off when Zeke was in the room. As if this mysterious person had influenced his emotions, yet that thought was absolutely ludicrous. It could have been a quirk or some strange ability like Bakugo or Izuku.

Towards the end of the meeting he noticed the Mic hadn't said a word which was unlike him. Aizawa wasn't suspicious of Mic but he wanted to check in on him. At this point he was his only friend left. All Might had gone off the deep end Midnight couldn't be trusted, Nezu was a tool and the other teachers have all changed as a result of the past few months.

He tried looking for him after the meeting but he had disappeared, Aizawa was worried but he knew that he needed to calm his mind and reflect on the bigger picture.

The whole situation was taking a toll on the school which is one of the reasons Nighteye was hired and Mirio was part of the process. Now normally Aizawa wouldn't have cared, well he would have if Nighteye wasn't analyzing everything and everyone. He could tell he didn't trust any of the U.A teachers and that threw him off guard.

He had heard of Nighteye, the hero who was involved with a few cases that were transferred over to the new hero Hawks, however with Hawks dead being the result of the attack on the Endeavor agency things had been whipped into a frenzy with candidates being chosen to be the so called dark hero. Aizawa knew that Izuku would be a candidate, it was written in bold lines at this point, the vacuum needed to be filled and that thought scared him.

He was so lost in his thoughts that he had already reached the slums, well at least what he thought were the slums. In the main street a seemingly huge festival was occurring, music, laughter and joyful voices filled the air.

Aizawa slowed his car down to a halt to see if he was just hearing things. But he still heard the noises, this wasn't the same place Izuku had been left at. Something big had to have happened for a change this big to occur just like that.

He opened the car door and was tapped on the shoulder. His reflexes activated and he saw Izuku standing behind him. His foot caught by Izuku's hand that was wrapped in bandages. However Izuku had a smile on, something had happened and Aizawa wanted all of the details.