A Pleasant Awakening(Human Stevinel AU)

It was a Saturday Morning for 16 year old High School Junior Steven Demayo. It had been a long week of school, drills in PE, and just exhausting activities all around.

"Steven! Time to wake up, sweetie! I know you want to sleep in, but your Aunt Garnet and I need your help today. You promised, remember?" Steven's Aunt Pearl called from downstairs.

Yawning, Steven got up out of bed....only to find a familiar face standing in his doorway: Sarah Spinelli, his girlfriend. Today would have been the two year anniversary of Steven and his now ex-girlfriend Connie Maheswaren. But after Sarah and a couple of others caught her cheating, Steven wasn't in the mood.

What was not known to Steven was that Sarah always had a crush on him even while he was dating Connie and knew that Connie had been acting suspicious but never was able to prove it until the girl finally slipped up. Since then, Steven's heart has been healed.

"Sarah? What are you doing here?" Steven asked as Aunt Pearl came upstairs, a smirk on her face.

"Well, how else was I going to get your butt out of bed?" She asked as she and Sarah each gave Steven a kiss on the cheek.

"Alright. I'm getting up. Gotta help you and Aunt Garnet." Steven said as Aunt Pearl chuckled.

"Don't worry about it, Steven. In truth, I had already gotten in contact with your Aunt Bismuth. She's going to help us. So you and Sarah have fun today, OK?" Aunt Pearl said as Steven gave her a look.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"You never asked. And who am I to deprive you of spending time with your future wife?" Aunt Pearl said as Steven and Sarah both blushed in embarrassment!

Lurkerbelow

-CorruptedSteven_

vergil222

Craftfury

EndieStories

The_Lovely_Starlight