Captured

At an undisclosed location, a door opens as a familiar Purple Gem is dragged in and tossed into a chair.

"Geez, at least take me out to dinner before getting so rough." She said with a chuckle as a familiar fusion fluttered in, a smirk on her face.

"Well! If it isn't the runt of an Amethyst!" She said as Amethyst chuckled though she was still in pain. It was an ambush at the Temple that led to her being captured and brought here. It came out of almost nowhere. Not even Garnet could prepare for it. They had all been lax since Steven's departure and now the Purple Gem was suffering for her laziness.

"And if it isn't the cockroach fusion. Gotta say: Suglite looks better than you and that's saying something. I love Sugie but she ain't a beauty queen--" Amethyst began to say until something was thrown at her: A Book. Or rather a photo album that was stolen from home.

Opening it up, Bluebird pointed to a picture of one person in particular. Someone who the Gems swore that if something like this ever happened again, they would NOT drag him back into it when he's now finally at peace.

"No. Forget it. I'm not going to betray Steven like that. Least of all for you." Amethyst said defiantly as Bluebird glared at her.

"Don't make me lose my patience with you! Tell me where your precious Steven is! Or else I'll just have to visit your dear Famethyst sisters. Maybe THEN you'll be convinced." The fusion snapped as Amethyst went silent.

"Believe me: If I don't have any issue killing a human, then your "sisters" mean even less to me. Now I believe it's in THEIR best interest if you tell me where Steven is." Bluebird said as Amethyst sighed.

"Fine. I'll tell you. But I can't lie to you: It's as if my memory has "left". It doesn't feel "right" . It's as if my mind is a "locked door" that needs to be busted open to get anywhere "fast". But I gotta say this, Bluebird: You could use a little "Sun" on your "Stone", ya know? Maybe then you wouldn't have so much "Water" under your "wings" "weighing" you down like "metal"." Amethyst said as Bluebird just looked at her in anger and confusion.

"What are you blabbering about, you overcooked runt?!? I swear, if you don't tell me where Steven is, I'll make it even worse when I find him!" The fusion said as Amethyst chuckled.

"Well then. Why don't you tell him that to his face then?" She said as Bluebird laughed.

"Then where is he?!?" She asked until...

*BAM!*

The door(along with the two Gems that were guarding the door)flew open as Pink Sunstone, Pearl,  Lapis, Peridot and Bismuth appeared, leaving Bluebird with a shocked look on her face.

"Uh....I can explain!" Bluebird began to say until Pink SunStone grabbed her. The normal smile that the fusion of Steven and Garnet had was replaced with an angry look!

"Don't bother." The fusion said, throwing Bluebird into the air long enough for Pearl to impale the fusion with her spear, poofing them.

"Took ya guys long enough. Good think I keep my communicator in my Gem. Bluebird never saw it coming." Amethyst said as Pearl untied her as Steven and Garnet unfused.

"Glad I was in the area. So much for being done with Bluebird's shenanigans." Steven said with a sigh as Amethyst hugged him.

"Sorry about this. We know you wanted to be done with all of this. We thought Bluebird was done too, Steven. Didn't mean to drag you back into all this again." She said as Steven kissed her forehead.

"I'm just glad you're OK. You know I'm not just gonna leave any of you to a Gem like Bluebird. Besides....I kinda HAD to come back. Don't know if Dad told you guys about the pandemic that's going around outside of Beach City, but they turned me back around right as I got near City Limits." The hybrid said as Peridot squealed.

"So you're back, Steven?!?" She exclaimed as Steven rolled his eyes.

"What would I do without you, Peridot? I'd cry myself to sleep without you." The hybrid said with a chuckle as Peridot hugged him.

"I love you too, Steven!" She said as Steven looked at the others.

"She actually DID cry herself to sleep after you left." Lapis said with a laugh as Steven chuckled as they all headed home.

Lurkerbelow

mama_kurogiri

The_Lovely_Starlight

EndieStories

vergil222

Craftfury