One Shot:Connie texts Steven

*Are you OK?*

*Yeah. I'm fine. Just got through with my therapy session.*

*That's good to hear. When I get there we'll do some therapy of our own...😘😘😘😘

*Ms Maheswaren, are you trying to seduce me?😏*

*Call it whatever you want. Therapy or seduction.😈😈*

*Looking foward to it..*

*Hey. There was something else I wanted to ask you, Steven.*

*What is it?*

*How do you feel about...her? Even after all that happened with you and the Gems and Homeworld, you never really told anyone how you truly felt about your Mom.*

*Why are you asking? Why would you even care how I feel about her? You didn't know enough about her to know what kind of person she is or was. You only know what you've heard from me or Pearl.*

*Pearl never told me anything that she didn't tell you. You know that.*

*Did she ask you to talk to me about this?*

*To Hell with Pearl, Garnet or any of the Gems! This is something I wanted to ask you for us! For our relationship. Because I love you, Steven. And I don't want you to have your Mom's spectre hanging over your head for the rest of your life.*

*....Alright. I'm sorry, Connie. I'll be honest: No. I haven't forgiven Mom. I haven't forgiven Yellow, Blue or White. And part of me hasn't forgiven the Gems or Dad either. Mom may have had good intentions, but what she did hurt so many people. And she didn't care about who she hurt. I can't, Connie. I can't forgive her. Maybe one day, but right now I don't even want to think about her.*

*I can understand all that. I can even see why you'd be angry at the Gems and your Dad. But just know this: I'll love you no matter what, Steven.*

*Thanks, Connie. I love you too.*

One thing that bothered me is how Steven never really got closure when it came to his Mom and we never did find out how he truly feels about her. Does he love her? Hate her? I guess we'll never know for sure.

Lurkerbelow

CorruptedDiamond

mama_kurogiri

katlady1

UNIVERSE0189