Steven's Online QnA Stream

*Stream Starts*

"Hey everyone. It's Steven. Now that my show may or may not be over, I thought I would answer some questions from the online community. So let's begin." Steven said as he read the first online question.

"CrystalChaos asks:"

*Steven, are you aware of the influx of NSFW art featuring your Dad and Connie? How do you feel about that?*

"Well CrystalChaos, I feel as disgusted as anyone else about that, likely even more so. I'm aware of my fandom's toxicity and it doesn't even surprise me anymore." Steven replied as he read the next question.

"GamerGirl writes:"

*Steven, I love you! Keep your head up! Also, how do you put up with so much yet somehow manage to keep a smile on your face through it all?*

"Well thank you, GamerGirl. As for how I manage to keep smiling despite all I've gone through, well I've learned that I could only keep smiling for so long. I smiled so that no one would see me hurt. I didn't want anyone to worry about me because I felt my feelings didn't matter to anyone else. Why would they if they're happy? But I'm talking too much. Let's go onto the next question." Steven replied as he read the next question.

"Haterverse Writes:"

*Steven, why are you such an edgelord? Not only that, you're a damn psychopath! You nearly killed your own father, shattered Jasper and nearly shattered White! You don't deserve any sympathy, you need to be locked in a room somewhere or in a jail cell! Why do people still feel sorry for your crazy ass?"*

"Haterverse, let me answer your question with one of my own: Why did you even begin to think that writing this would make any difference to me? Until you walk a mile in my shoes, you're just some loser troll who types with one hand and faps to pictures of the Gems with the other. Believe me, you aren't the first person who's come at me like this and you likely won't be the last." Steven replied, Diamonds now in his eyes.

"Alright guys. I think that's enough for now. I'll probably do this again soon." Steven said as he ended the stream.

Lurkerbelow

EndieStories

Craftfury

The_Lovely_Starlight

mama_kurogiri

Wolves_21

FilippoMasiero2

CreativeWriter96

dirtrock1252

DrLuigi1235

SardsSU