The Gems and Connie Go "In" Steven's "Dreams(Part 1)

"OK. So judging by what Peridot said, Steven has been having some very disturbing dreams. And I think it's long past time we intervene." Garnet said as she, the other Gems and Connie all gathered as Steven slept with his head in Patricia's lap. Connie's friend had decided to see what was wrong as well as she had taken a liking to Steven and wanted to see if she could help, despite not knowing him for very long.

"So how are we gonna enter Stee-Man's dreams?" Amethyst asked as Pearl smiled. She gently lifted Steven's shirt, exposing his Gem before pulling a very familiar looking flower from her Gem and placing it near Steven's Gem, causing a reaction and a portal to open.

"Whoa! What's going on in there? I see a lot of lights flashing." Lapis asked.

"We'll soon find out. Patricia, keep an eye on Steven out here. We'll be back soon." Connie said as her friend nodded. With that, the Gems and Connie entered the portal and walked through it.

As the group entered the portal, they found themselves on the beach at nighttime. Looking up, they saw the Beach House with what looked to be strobe lights.

"Whoa! Looks like we're having a party in there! Huh? Look! There's our boy!" Amethyst said as the group saw Steven look up at the party, stars in his eyes.

"Finally! After saving the Universe, I can finally relax and party!" Steven said as he headed up to the Beach House.

"Aww. Dude's so done with all of this that he really does just want to relax." Amethyst said sadly. She had been the main one who had been worried that Steven had been pushing himself too much.

"But this doesn't seem bad so far. What could be....OK WHAT THE?!?" Connie exclaimed as she and the others looked and saw the temple had turned into what was by all means a giant cookie cat and Steven was in Pink Form punching it!

"What on Earth?!? Why did the temple just turn into a Cookie Cat?!? And why did it just....OH NO!! STEVEN!!" Pearl screamed as they all saw the temple porch fall out like a trap door as Steven fell through the sky!

"I got him!" Lapis said as she flew with the speed of a fighter jet towards her friend to save him. But just as she managed to get to him, he vanished in thin air!

"What?!? Where did he go?!? Steven?!?" The Blue Gem exclaimed as she looked around but didn't see her friend.

"Lapis! Get back down here now! Something strange is going on!" Garnet called out as Lapis descended back to the ground. Or rather what was left of it as the scene around them was beginning to fade and shift.

It's clear this wasn't the only dream Steven had....

Heh! What do you guys think so far? Part 2 will be up later(You guys would never forgive me if I didn't continue this. XD!)

mama_kurogiri

Zach150

vergil222

Katie_Bear015

RoseQuartz02

turquoise_su_fan

EndieStories

The_Lovely_Starlight

shadow3santa

Halseboys

The_Diamond_Hybrid

-_Crimson-Moon_-

Theforgottenson

CorruptedDiamond

Stormysue14number2

emeraldacrystalgem34

Quartz_Lee

Lurkerbelow

Erebus1483

UNIVERSE0189

manugrinspon

FictionalMagicTamer