Chapter 92: IT'S OUR ANNIVERSARY

A/N: HI!!!! I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GOOD CHRISTMAS IF YOU CELEBRATE/ A WONDERFUL AND AN EVEN BETTER NEW YEAR! I KNOW IT'S BEEN A LITTLE WHILE SO HERE'S AN EXTRA LONG CHAPTER! I hope it's not too long! Enjoy!

B: Hey

"Hey.."

M: Hey Man! You okay?

B: I'm fine.

M: He's not usually like this, probably just had a bad day.

B: She knows. We've met.

"Kuroo remember?"

M: Good! That means introductions are out of the way and we can start practice.

"Bokuto, wait can I talk to you really quick before you go?"

B: I have to go warm-up. I'm already late.

M: I'll cover, but don't stay too long. ALRIGHT, EVERYONE! SHOWTIME!

Meian walked away while we stood around as tension filled the air. "Hey! Um... how are you?"

B: Good! How's your first day going so far?

"Good.."

B: I should get going!

"Wait Bokuto- I just.. I just wanted to make sure you were okay with this."

B: Why wouldn't it be okay? We made up yesterday, remember.

"Yeah, but that was just Kuroo being Kuroo and-"

B: I'm too stupid to differentiate a challenge from one of his mind games?

"No that's not-"

B: Or did you think I would just blow up on you because I'm an emotional mess.

"Bokuto, no. This your team. You have to be here, I don't. I wanted to make sure you're comfortable."

B: Oh I'm perfectly comfortable, but since you're not, you can leave.

"I never-"

B: Let's just cut the crap, alright. I'm not an idiot. Kuroo said he needed a favor, I should've expected it would've been you. I don't care either way. If this is where you want to be, don't hide behind our past just because you're scared, if it's not, then leave. You didn't care how I felt before, so let's not pretend you do now. Just stay out of my way, I need a clear mind at practice. I'm leaving.

"Oh .. okay." That was... different? He was cold? Angry? Did I insult him in some way?

H: Ready to go?

"Yeah; sorry to keep you waiting." Okay, let's just power through this. Power through? Is that what I wanted to do for the rest of the semester? I shook the thought out of my head focusing my attention on Hide. As trainers, Hide's first task was to make me read up on each player's file. Strengths, weaknesses, reliance's as well as stamina. The second portion of practice Hide made me watch the boys play. Seeing how they land and how they played would help us locate some target areas that were prone to injury. When practice ended Hide explained each boy was required to get a quick checkup to make sure they were in top physical condition and that there were no signs being missed.

H: Some players come more than others. The younger ones normally pass since they're technically running on a tighter schedule, but that's what makes it more important for them to come. They're the ones putting in double the hours. BOKUTOOOO!

B: HIDEEEEE! Hm?

H: Bokuto here never misses an appointment. He's our number one student.